Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Are you active in your community?

Are you active in your community? Do you take an interest or do you literally take no part? It could be being a Scout Leader, a volunteer in the local gardens or helping an elderly neighbour with shopping. Whatever!

I am kind of. Our local area has a 3,000 strong Facebook page and twice now I have launched a 'campaign' which has got the local councillor involved. The first time was to protect our trees which the council were chopping down, I created a petition and hundreds signed it and they seem to have backed off since then - and gave us large planters in the streets to compensate for lost trees.

The second one I am in the middle of now where an application to demolish a 123-year old Inn (below) has been submitted to the city council planning board and I have alerted everyone to lodge objections and get it blocked. The councillor so far seems receptive. I'll be very happy if we manage to preserve a grand Victorian building which makes my (deprived) area what it is. Give me shabby and full of character over a Lego Land creation any day.

What about you?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I'm not even active in my house
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Forgot to say I work for a local business so in that way I am active in that I know local faces at events, as well as being active locally politically in 2016 during the referendum - handing out 5,000 leaflets in a few weeks you get to know your area pretty well.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No. I have moved five times in as many years — I don't feel I really belong to a 'community.'

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't say I'm active in the community as such, I mean people know who I am but that's more because Myself & my brother are twins so we're just known as "the twins"

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

Even though I've lived in my area since I've been 1 years old (now 23), I don't feel part of the community. I suppose I was a volunteer for the local cadet unit but that was a town away and I went to the Boys Brigade when I was younger.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Nope, not at all. There really isn't much going on that I could be a part of and even if there was, I don't think I'd be all that interested in taking part.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

nope. My community is boring and non-existent. Everyone keeps to themselves