HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

Default Can't be bothered no more

I login to the hotel, have to go through 'are you a human' test :/ then I have to watch an advert, then when I do get onto the hotel it feels very franchised, rooms have too many pieces of furniture that shows no imagination no more just furniture that is basically what people would use random furniture to invent, and I go to my room and I have another advert (not a HC) and then I literally go through inventory trying to find the imagination I had before hand to build a room, nope, nothing. go to a random room to maybe get up to what I did in the past, nope, rooms seem to be very quiet lately.

then log out.

all in around 10 minutes

how about you guys? you got to that point yet bro?
    (H)
    Like Frisky Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Yea I don't even last ten minutes. Hotels dead and all the ads/lack of hc is fustrating and has deffo added to the decline.

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Yea I don't even last ten minutes. Hotels dead and all the ads/lack of hc is fustrating and has deffo added to the decline.
    would rather gta online then habbo online.
    (H)

Tokens
    Habbo
    X

Latest Awards:

Yeah it's pretty dead on Habbo now

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

the robot thing is SO ANNOYING why doesn't it remember you by cookies??

I haven't noticed the ad thing but cos I've got HC for like a billion years it doesn't really faze me. You don't see many non HC people any more though it has to be said. How instrusive are they??

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    the robot thing is SO ANNOYING why doesn't it remember you by cookies??

I haven't noticed the ad thing but cos I've got HC for like a billion years it doesn't really faze me. You don't see many non HC people any more though it has to be said. How instrusive are they??

Theyre constant!!! They put ads in to make more money except they've lost players through it so probably back where they were if not worse

Tokens
    Habbo
    MONEYMAGIC

Latest Awards:

As soon as my HC finishes (well with a couple of days left) I'll be leaving. I am bored of the game, I don't talk to anyone anymore to be honest. I will be having a gold bar game giveaway some time this month and then that's it I won't be back. I said a few months back that I wouldn't purchase anything with real money on there and I stuck to that despite tempting offers. And when they introduced this new HC payment where you have to actually buy with credits AND real money I said enough was enough. Sold almost everything I have that's rare and will be doing as I said above. Overall I've loved the time I've played but can't stand where they're going. Been playing for 11 years and I think several too long

Tokens
    Habbo
    thatc00lgirl

Latest Awards:

The no-HC thing deffo annoys me, so i spend a few dollars to continue my HC but yeah when i didn't have it, it was super
    bothersome. When you log in, either you are lucky that you don't have to watch anything or you have to watch a lengthy
    ad that sometimes doesn't have the " skip the ad " option. Then sometimes after awhile of room hopping, they slide in another
    ad. I miss those times when the old navi shows the whole list of rooms even when they have nobody inside. Now you have
    selected rooms and it is somewhat quiet recently. And i thought it was just me.
    Like Alkaz Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Do you not ad block? I don't have hc and have never seen an advert...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    Do you not ad block? I don't have hc and have never seen an advert...
    I definitely am with Scottish on this one. I've been using adblock all the time and ever since I've lost my HC, I haven't seen a single ad. You people don't seem to understand that Habbo isn't forcing you to buy credits - they can still be traded, just they're sent to your purse. Habbo makes you pay for HC now because you are getting paid back an amount of credits that increases the longer it stays active. And you don't even have to pay credits in that regard either. You pay a measly $40 or 33 quid for a year of HC and you complain about that, when you can potentially profit hundreds of credits for long term HC? I mean, the room bundles are much less expensive in the Habbo Mall too. Habbo is a game that requires money to pay for it's servers, so shame on you all for acting like children over nothing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast