HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Cool Nyxta is been hacked!!!

Hi everyone!

Unfortunately someone went to my account last night about 3am and took all my super rares, thrones and lots of my rares. They have left the norms and small rares as i have about 38 rooms and probably got tired emptying them lol. I dont understand how it happened as I never took risks and my computer is well protected. I m thinking that probably somone went to the housekeeping (Habbo Data) and recovered my details and hacked me. I dont want any donation as I m not bother as much about the furni anymore as long as I still got my good friends in Habbo and chat. At the end of the day as I always believe there are more important things to worry about in real life than the furni in Habbo. The only thing that affected my real life is that i have to still pay money for the credits i have bought all this time in habbo, but hey, ITS ONLY MONEY!!! Keep safe its a myth as there is no such a thing. I kept more than safe. Everybody be cool!!!!

Tokens

omg, i wud of thought that nykie wud of been hacked because he is 1 of the richest

Tokens

let me quess
    ur pw was like
    or ur dob
    etc...
    or u taked
    "FREE HABBO CREDITS.EXE 32KB"?
    habbo.co.uk: arikato
    habbo.com: HentaiNeko
    habbo.jp: Arikato
    habbo.fi: FLCL
    almost all other habbos: Arikato

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxta
    Hi everyone!

Unfortunately someone went to my account last night about 3am and took all my super rares, thrones and lots of my rares. They have left the norms and small rares as i have about 38 rooms and probably got tired emptying them lol. I dont understand how it happened as I never took risks and my computer is well protected. I m thinking that probably somone went to the housekeeping (Habbo Data) and recovered my details and hacked me. I dont want any donation as I m not bother as much about the furni anymore as long as I still got my good friends in Habbo and chat. At the end of the day as I always believe there are more important things to worry about in real life than the furni in Habbo. The only thing that affected my real life is that i have to still pay money for the credits i have bought all this time in habbo, but hey, ITS ONLY MONEY!!! Keep safe its a myth as there is no such a thing. I kept more than safe. Everybody be cool!!!!
    thats so unfair all your good stuff being taken like that, i think your taking it really well though
    have you cantacted habbo? i know they hardly ever help but its worth a shot at least

thanx robot for my siggie i love it

Tokens

People are saying in Debut's room that it may teach you a lesson to get a job and spend some time with ur child

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Earthbound :F
    let me quess
    ur pw was like
    or ur dob
    etc...
    or u taked
    "FREE HABBO CREDITS.EXE 32KB"?
    Stop being a sarcastic goon. Sorry to hear that Nyxta. If it was done via housekeeping Habbo staff are supposed to pay you it all back..

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by LesbianGhost
    Stop being a sarcastic goon. Sorry to hear that Nyxta. If it was done via housekeeping Habbo staff are supposed to pay you it all back..

Trust me, you don't know arikato

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chimed
    Trust me, you don't know arikato
    I don't know whom?

Tokens

Guys thanks for the support as for my pass it wasnt that easy to guess and as for what people say in Debut room I think they should mind their own business and what I do in my real life. I knew that alot of people would be satisfied to see me hacked and others be sumpathetic. I will be still coming in habbo to see my friends as no hackers or bad gossipers will put me off.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxta
    Guys thanks for the support as for my pass it wasnt that easy to guess and as for what people say in Debut room I think they should mind their own business and what I do in my real life. I knew that alot of people would be satisfied to see me hacked and others be sumpathetic. I will be still coming in habbo to see my friends as no hackers or bad gossipers will put me off.
    hear hear your private life is know ones business but yours and as for people who don't like you ya cant please everyone so just stay as you are and ignore it all and just have fun

thanx robot for my siggie i love it

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast