HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Cool What Habbo games/events do you like?

HELLO FRIENDS I'm looking to make some new event rooms (or tbh more likely adapt the already existing ones to be able to have more events in them because I'm poor) but obviously I want to do ones that people actually feel like going to, so let me know your faves and I will try to accomodate *+*+*+*+

I do tend to prefer doing games where lots of people can play so that there isn't a frustrated queue waiting for ages, but if there's a big demand for smaller games that's fine too

Currently have rooms sorted for:
    Melting carpets, addition, higher or lower, HOTBOX, isolation, murder house, races/DHMW, telephrase, and obv the ones that are chat based like mole, stab, n3, fastest typer etc which I can do anywhere
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

don't blink
    black hole
    beat the X
    defend your pod
    jump the fence
    trap
    dodgeball
    simon says

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

I don't know what's popular anymore but I remember the last time I hosted events Snake was really popular, it's one of my favez too. It can be annoying if there's loads of people like but I think that's what makes it more competitive :¬:

Find the furniture is a good one too but you'd need a massive room and loads of furni you could stand/sit on

Tokens
    Habbo
    Terregan

Latest Awards:

fridge game
    telephrase
    pod race
    falling furni

and my favorite is definitely COZZIE CHANGE WOO!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    don't blink
    black hole
    What are these? Not heard of them, unless it's a diff name for something else

Snake I could make, that could be fun to host because of how annoyed people get in it I thought FF and cozzie change things weren't allowed because of rigging or something though
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    What are these? Not heard of them, unless it's a diff name for something else

Snake I could make, that could be fun to host because of how annoyed people get in it I thought FF and cozzie change things weren't allowed because of rigging or something though
    don't blink is the one you can only move when whateverfurniyouuse is facing a certain way, i don't know the real name of it apparently that's just what kimmy called it

black hole is the one @thms; done at hxss there's a wiki page on that http://habboxwiki.com/Black_Hole_(Game)

Tokens
    Habbo
    OldLoveSong

Latest Awards:

i personally love pool attack

xo.

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

yes haven't had a nice pool attack in a while

@JamesSparky; had a nice board game event which he didn't use for habbox but was still really good, would love that to be an event sometimes especially if you are up against other people trying to get to the end first. so funz

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

I used to host board game when I was an EO. It's fun but can take a while to get the queue moving and stuff sometimes.
    Other fun ones are snake, pool attack and the one where you step on a banzai and land on a pod and some teleport you out (no idea what it's called )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    I used to host board game when I was an EO. It's fun but can take a while to get the queue moving and stuff sometimes.
    Other fun ones are snake, pool attack and the one where you step on a banzai and land on a pod and some teleport you out (no idea what it's called )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    danger pod!

@James; oops i tagged jamessparky in my prev post lol

oh yes i loved @Plebings; hosting trap during HXSS!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast