HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Guildwars Questions.

I've noticed a few different CDs for Guild Wars like Factions, Necromancer, and Nightfall. Is there any difference between them? Do you need one to play another? What would be the best one to buy?

Thanks
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which are too large for your usergroup.

Tokens

Guild Wars is the original and factions yadda yadda are the expansions. You dont need one to play another(i think) dunno what the differences are since i dont have them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

k

Guildwars (ANet) release a new chapter every 6 months, This is because they have two teams of people who spend 1 year on a chapter.
    Each chapter is a stand alone game, The chapters can be merged to one account, so your characters can get the armour from the chapters you have, skills and areas. you do not need the first chapter to play other chapters as they are stand-alone games as i said.

Necromancer is a profession, Professions are different types of characters, each has a certain skill set and armour.
    The professions are:

Ranger
    Mesmer
    Elementalist
    Necromancer
    Ritualist
    Assassin
    Monk
    warrior
    Paragon
    Dervish

you can find more about these professions on www.guildwars.com
    or guildwars wikipedia located here http://guildwars.incgamers.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

any more questions feel free to personal message me

also, each chapter has certain professions only avaible for thaty chapter.

The Core professions are

Elementalist
    ranger
    necromancer
    mesmer
    monk
    warrior

those above are in every chapter

however they seem to release 2 new professions with each chapter, the chapters once merged with another chapter will add 2 character slots as well.

Factions:
    Assassin
    Ritualist

Nightfall:
    paragon
    dervish
    Last edited by Mr.Sam; 30-11-2006 at 10:03 PM.
    (゚Д゚≡゚Д゚)

Roy: [singing] We don't need no education.
    Moss: Yes you do; you've just used a double negative