HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: contraception

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

ohh i see fair enough , i think if i did injection id have to get the one you do yourself because otherwise doctors and clinic hours near me cross with my work hours
    if u end up ever doing the one you do yourself pls update me though !!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    ohh i see fair enough , i think if i did injection id have to get the one you do yourself because otherwise doctors and clinic hours near me cross with my work hours
    if u end up ever doing the one you do yourself pls update me though !!
    Last time I was there I spoke to the nurse about it you just have to inject yourself in stomach I just don’t think I could stab myself im too scared of needles and it’s like triggering ugh awk

thankfully my place is near work and I can do it on my lunch break! A lot of clinics are open weekends (not sure if you work weekends too) and do appts rly last minute too

Like Gina Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Last time I was there I spoke to the nurse about it you just have to inject yourself in stomach I just don’t think I could stab myself im too scared of needles and it’s like triggering ugh awk

thankfully my place is near work and I can do it on my lunch break! A lot of clinics are open weekends (not sure if you work weekends too) and do appts rly last minute too
    awww fair enough thats such a shame it isnt for u! seeing as your place is so near it probably wouldnt make much of a difference anyway in terms of convenience then

and yeh i have weekends off now so maybe ill look online and see what weekend ones they have near me, thank u! x

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

awww fair enough thats such a shame it isnt for u! seeing as your place is so near it probably wouldnt make much of a difference anyway in terms of convenience then

and yeh i have weekends off now so maybe ill look online and see what weekend ones they have near me, thank u! x
    it deffo would be easier to just go to the cupboard/fridge than have to give up a lunch break but honestly for the sake of 4 times a year I’m not gna complain too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

sorry 2 bump the thread, thought itd be easier than making a whole new one lol!

so in the end I ended up getting the mirena coil and it was all going great until a month ago when i started non stop bleeding and having really bad cramps, finaaaally pulled myself to the doctors on monday where they checked my coil but they couldnt find it lol! so have to go to hosp next week so they can hunt for my coil and check my cervix which is now super inflamed (soz a super tmi post)
    they've said my cervix is either being super irritated by the hormones or the coil has displaced and is hitting the cervix wall or something
    so if its because of the first option, i'll have to stop taking hormonal contraception lol and if its the latter i'll have to get it removed and put back in but i dont think i want the extra stress of a coil again !!!!!

has anyone had issues like this with coil before pls or have issues with hormonal contraception ???? what do u do ??? my only hormonal choices left are mirena or injection and only non hormonal (afaik) is copper coil (or condoms but just dont wanna deal with that lol)

plz any suggestions or experiences would be great, what is injection like pls
    Shocked Triz Shocked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

sorry 2 bump the thread, thought itd be easier than making a whole new one lol!

so in the end I ended up getting the mirena coil and it was all going great until a month ago when i started non stop bleeding and having really bad cramps, finaaaally pulled myself to the doctors on monday where they checked my coil but they couldnt find it lol! so have to go to hosp next week so they can hunt for my coil and check my cervix which is now super inflamed (soz a super tmi post)
    they've said my cervix is either being super irritated by the hormones or the coil has displaced and is hitting the cervix wall or something
    so if its because of the first option, i'll have to stop taking hormonal contraception lol and if its the latter i'll have to get it removed and put back in but i dont think i want the extra stress of a coil again !!!!!

has anyone had issues like this with coil before pls or have issues with hormonal contraception ???? what do u do ??? my only hormonal choices left are mirena or injection and only non hormonal (afaik) is copper coil (or condoms but just dont wanna deal with that lol)

plz any suggestions or experiences would be great, what is injection like pls
    this post made me cringe AF that sounds so bad you must be in pain????

But as I said before I’ve been on the depo injection for literally years now and I’m the biggest fan. I think it has caused me to gain weight, but it could just be coincidence with age as well?

It’s not even that painful, it’s slightly annoying having to go in literally every 12 weeks but it you have a good local place that does it then you’ll be golden. They are also introducing self injection ones so you can keep a years at once!

lmk if you have specific questions about the depo shot!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    this post made me cringe AF that sounds so bad you must be in pain????

But as I said before I’ve been on the depo injection for literally years now and I’m the biggest fan. I think it has caused me to gain weight, but it could just be coincidence with age as well?

It’s not even that painful, it’s slightly annoying having to go in literally every 12 weeks but it you have a good local place that does it then you’ll be golden. They are also introducing self injection ones so you can keep a years at once!

lmk if you have specific questions about the depo shot!

loool yes my insides are dying !!! but am coping

yes my friend had injection too and made her gain weight so am para but like all hormonal contraception can have that impact I guess so, I think that is the only bit that puts me off
    have u ever left it too long like if you couldn’t get it done on that 12th week ? or ever had any issues with it ? and I know it’s diff for everyone but have u had any side effects from it !

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Ironically I'm not actually on any contraception. Because I have irregular periods (proberbly why I can get really hormonal), taking the pill would only cause me to get regular periods - even then the combinations available don't suit me as a person, and the single element pills often lead to issues later in life.

I have previously asked for the injection but the doctor was vile and wouldnt give me it (considering I'm a needle phobic it was a huge blow).

I used to always take the morning after pill as a precaution but the side effects were really not worth the effort.

So I stick to the good old condom.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

loool yes my insides are dying !!! but am coping

yes my friend had injection too and made her gain weight so am para but like all hormonal contraception can have that impact I guess so, I think that is the only bit that puts me off
    have u ever left it too long like if you couldn’t get it done on that 12th week ? or ever had any issues with it ? and I know it’s diff for everyone but have u had any side effects from it !
    you should AIM for 12th week but you can usually book an appointment any time between 11 and 14 weeks, it just obviously becomes a little less effective as it starts to wear off. I've had it done on 13th week before, but I'm pretty good at putting reminders in my phone to book an appointment each time.

I've literally NEVER had a side effect from the actual jab, and I have had allergic reactions to injections in the past many times before. It makes ya bum a bit sore (like it's been bruised) but completely fine otherwise, I literally get it done in my lunch break from work and head back to work after. I really don't like needles but it's a small one so it's really not that bad!
    @Shannon; wtf why would a doctor REFUSE it that's insane? the injection (and the progesterone pill) have pretty much stopped my periods, it's a relief not to have to deal with that and the other issues around them lmao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

so a nice update x

i went to the hospital last week with an appointment with the gyno person who looked inside me with a microscope - bloody WILD no one told me it was a man who was gonna do it !!!!!!! traumatic but its ok its over
    he found my coil threads which was wonderful n some abnormal cells but he said i'll be fine until my smear when im 25, man had to give me something to look forward to :---) x
    he said he is concerned that it might be displaced in my womb tho so need an ultrasound still but the waits are really long atm cos of covid so im just chillin n waiting with my bad cramps n bleeding but oh well what can u do

if it is displaced i will get out and get the injection i think but am just petrified of piling on weight from it
    if it is cos of hormones, only choice i have is copper coil so if any1 has an experience with it pls pls hmu

and if neither of those work, i will accept that it is god telling me its time to have a baby :- )))))

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast