HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Habbox Valentines Quest

Hi everyone! I'm very excited and nervous to unveil the Valentines quest we've been working on! It should be up today and can be accessed from the public rooms tab on the navigator or searching owner:Lordofkittykats

This time Habbox are taking you on a trip of a lifetime with your partner! You'll be going on a luxurious honeymoon that takes you around the world, visiting some of the most romantic cities on the map. Fingers crossed the tasks don't end up in a quick divorce!

Sadly it took longer than anticipated so we weren't able to create a guide last night, however none of the rooms really need guides as we don't have any question and answer rounds.

We've made 5 tasks that revolve around couples working together, all last have 1 minute targets to beat the task and all need a good level of communication. So invite a friend and enjoy!

Since we didn't make a guide, here are a few tips for the rooms:

Greece: If you're on switch duty, use the use button instead of trying to double click the switch each time, the switch moves so your Habbo will move with it automatically.

Paris: Make sure to fill in the "islands" first, nothing worse than having to ruin the pattern to move around the room. There are also three different layouts for this so you never know which pattern you'll have to do.

Caribbean:You need to both make it across the water, you'll have to reset if you pull too much or pull out the lilo from under your partner!

Venice: You pull the switch to move the boat, so don't attempt to re-step on the arrow plates each time.

Maldives: The crab at the end may block your partner if you both trying to reach the end at the same time. You may need to speed up or slow down depending on how far your partner is!

We've put in loads of effort the last few days to get this finished, so we hope you enjoy it! Apologies in advance if there are large queues, might be best to come back later. Feedback welcome xx

Big love to Room Builders, Absently, Mrs_Plant and Wizco for their efforts, ideas and encouragement
    Last edited by Samantha; 02-02-2016 at 01:20 PM.
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

My partner left me for another woman and every room is to be done in pairs.

I did nothing but treat her with respect

Good event so far!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm very excited and nervous to unveil the Valentines quest we've been working on! It should be up today and can be accessed from the public rooms tab on the navigator or searching owner:Lordofthekittys

This time Habbox are taking you on a trip of a lifetime with your partner! You'll be going on a luxurious honeymoon that takes you around the world, visiting some of the most romantic cities on the map. Fingers crossed the tasks don't end up in a quick divorce!

Sadly it took longer than anticipated so we weren't able to create a guide last night, however none of the rooms really need guides as we don't have any question and answer rounds.

We've made 5 tasks that revolve around couples working together, all last have 1 minute targets to beat the task and all need a good level of communication. So invite a friend and enjoy!

Since we didn't make a guide, here are a few tips for the rooms:

Greece: If you're on switch duty, use the use button instead of trying to double click the switch each time, the switch moves so your Habbo will move with it automatically.

Paris: Make sure to fill in the "islands" first, nothing worse than having to ruin the pattern to move around the room. There are also three different layouts for this so you never know which pattern you'll have to do.

Caribbean:You need to both make it across the water, you'll have to reset if you pull too much or pull out the lilo from under your partner!

Venice: You pull the switch to move the boat, so don't attempt to re-step on the arrow plates each time.

Maldives: The crab at the end may block your partner if you both trying to reach the end at the same time. You may need to speed up or slow down depending on how far your partner is!

We've put in loads of effort the last few days to get this finished, so we hope you enjoy it! Apologies in advance if there are large queues, might be best to come back later. Feedback welcome xx

Big love to Room Builders, Absently, Mrs_Plant and Wizco for their efforts, ideas and encouragement
    I like the rooms, it's search owner:Lordofkittykats I've changed it for you !

No one is coming to marry me though .
    Last edited by Samantha; 02-02-2016 at 01:22 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I'll see if I can sneak on during work.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    My partner left me for another woman and every room is to be done in pairs.

I did nothing but treat her with respect

Good event so far!
    valentines event is out - get theme and vip out

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Badge is so cute I love it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    valentines event is out - get theme and vip out
    was going to come out on the 8th!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zealoux

Latest Awards:

I love the badge, big up Mrs_Plant on that creation!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Badge is so cute I love it.

- - - Updated - - -

was going to come out on the 8th!
    Why the 8th?!

The badge is super super cute

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Why the 8th?!
    is the start of the other Habbox Valentines events etc.

This event was just early but very well made. I'm really impressed with the standard of wired and the way the rooms have been built. Room builders should be proud.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

is the start of the other Habbox Valentines events etc.

This event was just early but very well made. I'm really impressed with the standard of wired and the way the rooms have been built. Room builders should be proud.
    But I want it now

It's feb, valentines furni is out and quest is out so vip and theme should be too

Have you done it yet, Matt? I'll be your partner if not

bella ciao

Tokens

Latest Awards:

IF THERE ARE ISSUES IN PARIS IM SORRY

also thanks @Samanfa;
    magik*magik

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast