HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Your views on the Rainbow Hippos and Sloths!

Hi guys,

As I've returned as an Articles Writer I wrote an article about the Hippos and Sloths you win throughout the year on Habbo. In 2015 you could win Hippos and their mottos corresponded to the month most of them were won it (although some were wrong), and this year Habbo has decided to do the same sort of idea, but with Sloths instead!

The article can be found here: https://habbox.com/all-articles/25020 and I covered the topic of how it could be good to gain the collection, but some of them are so rare or too common that they might be too expensive or indeed worthless to get!

What do you think of the Hippos and Sloths? I must admit I do like winning them when there's a game to play, but if you want to give your views you can comment on the article or in this thread, it'll be interesting to see if you feel Habbo could potentially spend more time on other things, or whether you like the items or not!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

the hippos look cool the sloths do not!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

yeah same the hippos are funny but the sloths just look weird :/ ALSO I'm sure there are much more pressing issues that habbo could be focusing on than this

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i do find it quite nice that habbo give you a reward for the games but i hate how i find it almost impossible to fit them into any kind of room that i make! the hippos are cute especially the pastel-like coloured ones but i do agree that the sloths look really weird

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

that's why ive been seeing sloths around a lot recently then
    the hippos were nice but were difficult to get i though
    sloths arent bad as some of the games are good fun though

so i do look forward to seeing more colours and stuff
    i do prefer the hippos so far though

welshcake is offline Help Desk Assistant Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

I don't mind the hippos but I'm not too sure on the sloths
    I'll probably get them and maybe even buy some but they aren't the nicest things in the world

Tokens

Cool The new sloth rares

post a comment i want to see how you guys think the habbo red sloth is going to do this year i mean the hippos did outstanding and this year is sloths im curios because im thinking about trying to collect all the colors and if so do you think itll do better than the hippo

moderator alert Threads merged by Cerys (Forum Moderator) Due to them being on the same topic
    Last edited by Cerys; 03-02-2016 at 12:48 AM.