HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

Default Classic Car Insurance?

A few mates say its the best thing to get at a young age if you're driving because the insurance is meant to be low, on cars such as Mini's.

I've idolised mini's since I can remember because I'm a huge fan of the Mr Bean series and always wanted a Mini (new & old)

Can someone give me more information on classic car insurance please?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Classic cars generally are cheap to insure because they're not that fast and don't have a great deal of horsepower. Plus, they are less desirable to young drivers who all want new Corsas etc.

However, if what you've bought is something like a £40k 20's Rover 10 then expect to shell out alot, due to a high replacement cost. Plus old cars with little safety features or a poor safety record can have high insurance groups as a result, meaning expensive insurance.
    Last edited by danzooo; 01-08-2010 at 07:17 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

Try your best to put safety before cheapness =]

Older cars can have a lot more go wrong with them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

older cars have a lot more character, when i've got the bora sorted I want a mk1 golf as a project car, but iirc you have to be a certain age to take out classic car insurance but in all honesty i'm not that sure

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!