HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Log out glitch

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Default Log out glitch

I went to log out as I wanted to switch onto another account, so I used Hide > Log out and then swapped over to another account. When I clicked to go back onto habbo I was still on my other account and still in the same room and able to chat. I'm assuming that's not supposed to happen?? I went back onto hide to check if I actually was just being stupid and hadn't really logged out, but it said I was on a different account. Surely if you share a house with someone else who uses habbo you could easily get hacked...

Has anybody else had this issue??

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah there are a lot of flaws in the security for the new Habbo. As far as I know, if you're on your account and someone logs in as well you will only be disconnected, not actually logged out and vice versa (you don't even need the new password if it's been changed). I've also noticed that if you have an account lock on, it will either disable for both people on the account if you unlock it yourself, or if you try log in enough times it will unlock itself. It's so silly it's unreal and basically allows someone to hack you easily lmao.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

Yes! It happens to me! When the homepage disappears or the web browser x's out I have to re log in and then when I do it kicks me off Habbo hotel and then repeat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."