HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I HATE JIBBIE

Tokens

Default I HATE JIBBIE

1.no new rares

2. she is soooooooooooooo dum

3. arh.. she made the hotel discrase and so laggy with those dumm pets

4. she never accepts ur f/r

5. she just a hotel manager for money she blocks u anytime u wana talk to her

anyone wants to join my jibbie hater club send me private message i will get back to u

Tokens

1: Its Jibbi not Jibbie.
    2: You don't personally know her, so don't call her dumb
    3: Jibbi isn't the one who made the pets, an the main thing that causes lag is the amount of people on the net.
    4: If you hate her why are you bothered about her not acceptin f/r?
    5: Ofcourse shes the manager for money, gettin money is mainly the whole point of a job :eek:

"You Only Wanted The Things I Couldn't Give To You
    And You Had It All Anyway."

PM Me Habbox Forum Rules

LoL ur right ally and if we didn't have jibbi there would be no habbo or habbox at that matter!
    Finding it funny that the throne could be in catolouge :eusa_danc

Tokens

ALLY RULES I CUDENT OF PUT IT BETTER MYSELF

Tokens

jibbie was NOT the first manager of the hotel so dont say that habbo / habbox wouldn't be open

SunshineCutie Guest

Name14, As Ally Pointed out It's " J-I-B-B-I " And What He's Trying To Say Is, That Jibbi Has Been The Best Manager On Habbo So Far. And Also, I'd Love To Hear You Tell This Stuff To Her Face!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineCutie
    Name14, As Ally Pointed out It's " J-I-B-B-I " And What He's Trying To Say Is, That Jibbi Has Been The Best Manager On Habbo So Far. And Also, I'd Love To Hear You Tell This Stuff To Her Face!
    everytime i see her me and my gang make clones and flood jibbi* is a ******************************* hotel manager and we want ione back she always sayes or > so jibbi if u reading this i hope u leave habbo and take ur pets with u

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by name14
    everytime i see her me and my gang make clones and flood jibbi* is a ******************************* hotel manager and we want ione back she always sayes or > so jibbi if u reading this i hope u leave habbo and take ur pets with u
    Think it's gonna take abit more than a few people who don't really have a clue about what work she actually does, sayin that they hate her to make her quit her job :rolleyes:

"You Only Wanted The Things I Couldn't Give To You
    And You Had It All Anyway."

PM Me Habbox Forum Rules

it won't let me delete this post sorry if i'm double posting
    Last edited by AngelDude2; 13-07-2004 at 03:19 PM.

I meant that Habbo wouldn't STAY open without a hotel manager like jibbi lol
    Thank You,
    Your habbo friendly AngelDude2
    P.S Jibbi didn't make pets u dumbo so ur talking rubbish
    Warning. You have broken the rules please do not double post simply edit your last post. Edited by Happypunk101

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast