HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Default BREAKING: UK Terror Threat raised to CRITICAL

Theresa May has just announced Operation Temperer is now being enforced (old article w/ info on it here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...r-attacks.html)

Expect to see more military on UK streets!

Last edited by lemons; 23-05-2017 at 08:49 PM.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I want to see those muslims being watched by security services as we speak arrested and DEPORTED.

Like Landon Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

I don't know if this terrorist was on a watch list but it seems common in recent attacks that the culprit is nearly always on a watch list/known to police yet they never see it coming??

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I want to see those muslims being watched by security services as we speak arrested and DEPORTED.
    Why not everyone who's being watched by security services? Or is your hatred more important than the safety you claim to want

Also Salman Abedi wasn't on any lists, he was Manchester born and raised and went to Salford Uni to do a business degree
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    I don't know if this terrorist was on a watch list but it seems common in recent attacks that the culprit is nearly always on a watch list/known to police yet they never see it coming??
    he was on the "known to authorities" list but hadn't done anything actually suspicious enough to justify any kind of arrest or caution or anything from what we know so far

Like _spirit Liked

_spirit is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

Tbh everyone blames muslims now but in the holy bible it says about not killing so how do we end up going into wars??? Not all muslims are bad which I keep trying to tell people. One of my closest friends is Muslim and I respect that you can't say all muslims should be deported because most of the uk public services e.g hospitals all have muslims in them so I would suggest you read this comment before posting again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

This was on my friends story.

Last edited by _spirit; 24-05-2017 at 06:29 AM.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

@cameron446;

FFS. We know all muslims are not terrorists you don't have to tell us this after every terrorist attack!!! Who has ever said that all muslims are terrorists??? Not even Nick Griffin has ever said it. If I hear that **** dumb line again i'll scream.

*Tries having a discussion on Nazi Germany*

"Not all Germans are Nazis you know!!"

For. ****. Sake.

Quote Originally Posted by cameron446
    One of my closest friends is Muslim and I respect that you can't say all muslims should be deported
    WHERE DID I SAY THIS
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 24-05-2017 at 07:31 AM.

Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

@cameron446;

FFS. We know all muslims are not terrorists you don't have to tell us this after every terrorist attack!!! Who has ever said that all muslims are terrorists??? Not even Nick Griffin has ever said it. If I hear that **** dumb line again i'll scream.

*Tries having a discussion on Nazi Germany*

"Not all Germans are Nazis you know!!"

For. ****. Sake.

WHERE DID I SAY THIS
    You basically said all Muslims should be deported if I am not wrong @-:Undertaker:-;

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

The Manchester attack being so soon after the Westminster attack is a sign that they're targeting the UK much more than previous times (which coincides with the warnings and threats made against the UK and other parts of Europe). The intelligence they have must make it look like something else is very likely to happen.

The Australian threat level is remaining at PROBABLE, which is in the middle of the five levels we have here. I know the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade have reiterated their warning to Aussies about going to the UK and they've also updated their official advice to exercise a high degree of caution (which I'm not sure if it was at that level before the attack).

Having military on the streets will at least provide visible protection. I feel like having uniformed soldiers does make them a target though.

Just a question, I'm assuming that after such attacks there's tension in the UK between Muslim communities and those of non-Muslim backgrounds? Is it bad? I know here there is definitely tension and people have been abused simply because they are Muslim and people have been generalising that all Muslims are terrorists... we don't really hear about the UK much here so I'm just curious (and I know the PREVENT strategies kinda led to discrimination and mistrust between those communities and the police when they were implemented).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast