HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Default Habboxween donator

I think you should have a habboxween donators which are all named after a halloween character.
    (Coulours are just examples)

Vampire Donator
    Ghost Donator
    Witch Donator
    Frankenstein Donator

You get the idea.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

Those are some pretty good ideas! The rough idea I'd had earlier this month was this: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3663961/haldon.html but yours are somewhat more interesting IMO .
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like your idea James I think a gradient would look cooler though haha. I think though, that from the above selection the vampire donor would be most appropriate especially as the other three colours are quiet similar to colours which are being used at the moment.

Tokens
    Habbo
    transcripts

Latest Awards:

I like both of these ideas - the names are great Jord I think the two different colours is cooler though!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Vampire Donator
    Ghost Donator

Default name colour and Sulake Staff/Christmas VIP colours or just me?

I like both ideas and I personally think we should have them both; however if that won't work for management, I think we should have a survey. Also, to Jamesy's idea and in agreeance with Alkaz, it should be more of a smooth gradient.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HabbaJabba

Latest Awards:

I like both ideas too

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Josh the Vampire colour used to be the standard staff colour but it was removed in favour of the green. I don't think that colours used anywhere else now but like you say, the ghost colour does seem to be quiet similar to the Christmas/Sulake colours.

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

I love the dual colour ones, and I think the black/orange looks really halloweenish and would look great paired up with the Halloween skin. Some very good suggestions there too though, it's just really hard to get colours which are quite different from the ones currently used around the forum I guess.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaz View Post
    Josh the Vampire colour used to be the standard staff colour but it was removed in favour of the green. I don't think that colours used anywhere else now but like you say, the ghost colour does seem to be quiet similar to the Christmas/Sulake colours.
    Hmm. I don't know what I was thinking with the Vampire colour, I thought that a newly registered user on the Autumn skin had that colour but must have had a senior moment.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ahh yes it is, my apologies lol. I only ever use the Site Skin so that didn't even cross my mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast