HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: This thread

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default This thread

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=669878

Was closed, breaking no rules.
    It was not victimising users it was criticising poor decisions. No rules broken.
    If we cannot give feedback on decisions made about users etc. then the entire point of the Feedback forum is null.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

I shall copy the last post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    I think this is something we need to iron out and we need to iron it out pretty sharpish. I'm going to say the following once, and once only:

No decisions regarding Habbox Managerial Positions are rushed - in any manner.

It takes hours if not days for General Management to decide on an (Assistant) Departmental Manager unless there is a glaringly obvious choice (that's to General Management - not the public). I'm afraid that the bottom line is, Habbox is not a democracy and I'm gonna sound a total ass saying this, but it's ultimately the General Manager's decision who to hire as a Manager and we the AGM team contribute where appropriate and sometimes your opinion may vary from that of the GM team, who have a lot of experience within all the departments and have generally managed departments themselves, therefore they know the qualities required.

There's no set criteria for a Manager, we choose the person who we believe will do the Department justice, that's not always necessarily the person who had been there the longest or been online the most etc. I'm not saying General Management get it right every time, that's not true but what is wrong is people jumping down our throats immediately when decisions are made - when you know nothing about how capable or well a certain member may act in their role, as they've been in it less than 5 minutes.

This is something we need to stamp out, yes, naturally some people are going to be unhappy with certain appointments and that's the way it always has been and always will be - however what has never been allowed at Habbox is this public tearing apart of new managers - it's a form of bullying and they most definitely aren't going to fulfil their potential if people put them down publicly from the word go. People need to learn to accept that there's a Management structure here at Habbox and the decisions about ranks come from the top and those decisions are final.

As everybody should know, feedback (including complaints) is always welcome at Habbox however only if the complaints are valid, we assure you that no managerial decisions are rushed and you have to trust us on that, because making a complaint about a certain person being put in a certain role (especially in public) holds no validity. You are entitled to your opinion but before you complain you should find some evidence and facts that this person is not a good manager and to do that they need a chance to show it.

The reason these threads get closed is because they break the forum rules, particularly this one:

Members opinions are always listened to here at Habbox, at least a lot more than in the past and everybody knows that.

On top of this, the fact you are questioning the re-hiring of one of the best Forum Super Moderators Habbox has seen in recent times makes me question your motives behind posting threads such as this.

Anyway, Thread Closed - and if you want to know why, read rule A1.
    Thread Closed because we are no longer discussing that thread as there is no need and is not an issue.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator