HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    4elijahu4

Default Habbo banned clone accounts as well as the main accounts!

I logged into habbo two days ago and I was astounded to find a ten year ban (until 2026) for owning a habbo clone. Habbo also banned my clone accounts (1 account had 50 avatars with trading pass and another had 21 avatars, while the third one had 8 avatars a total of 81 accounts(!)).

I created a new account under a new email too however every time I log in it disconnects me right away. This has happened a number of times on three separate occasions, dates, and times. In other words habbo has banned my IP address now?! What is going on?!

I opened up a help ticket on habbo however absurdly enough I can't log in to view my very own help request because habbo has banned me. I cannot create another help request on the new account I made since habbo disconnects me from that account. WTF IS GOING ON?

If habbo (and I assume this is the case) used my IP address to monitor my accounts then how come they haven't banned the new account I created as well? Or in other words do every two accounts logging in from the same IP address get banned for being clones? What if it is in a university and all the students have the same IP address??? THINK ABOUT IT.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

moderator alert Thread moved by Derrener (Forum Moderator) From "Habbo News & Rumours" as it is better suited here
    Last edited by Derrener; 31-08-2014 at 03:30 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You can submit a help request without logging in to an account https://help.habbo.com/anonymous_requests/new

Unless you're banned from submitting requests altogether?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

what do you even need that many accounts for?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

they been doing alot of ip bans/mutes lately.

even 1 hour mutes are now ip muted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    4elijahu4

The accounts are for getting furni on all of them when habbo gives it out free and trading it all to one main account, but I guess that's not going to be happening anymore...

- - - Updated - - -

When I went to "check my existing request" in the above url habbo asks for my email which is banned. Are you sure I can not only open a request but also view habbo's reply to it if I'm banned?
    And no I'm not banned from submitting requests. At least not from what it looks like to me?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So you got IP banned for owning a retro site?

Its the procedure when you get banned for owning a retro that you receive an IP ban.
    Last edited by Michael; 31-08-2014 at 02:46 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    4elijahu4

This is the message I received:

You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Promoting or owning a clone Habbo (Retro) is not permitted.", and it will expire at 2026-01-25 12:28:14 UTC.

Although it says Retro it also says Clone. Which one is it?

Tokens
    Habbo
    auffant1

Latest Awards:

It's not banning you for having multiple accounts. It's banning you because you supposedly advertised a Habbo Retro. Habbo Clone as in Habbo Retro not Habbo Clone as in another account.

Poor wording on their part .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I got perm banned for apparently advertising a retro, when I was actually advertising Habbox at one of my events. :L I sent in a ticket to help.habbo.com and they unpermed me. Give it a try, goodluck getting your account back x

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

It sucks that mutes are now IP based

It does look like you've been banned for owning/promoting a retro/clone version of Habbo hence you've been permed. Goodluck if you decide to appeal it, as they'll take a reason like this pretty seriously.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast