HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Congratulations to the Rare Values Department

Now, I know exactly what your all thinking, im only doing this cause i want my job back. I dont and you'll find out later on why.

Its been a pretty bad last few days with the Rare Values Department but despite that they deserve alot more recognition for what they do.

They should all realise that without them Habbo would probably have the worst trading system in MMORPG history. They put in phenomenal amounts of work behind the scenes to produce 100% accurate values, which 1000's use daily.

Although my time has come to an end with Habbox, each any every one of them (minus the obvious) deserves every reward they get. I do not blame any of them (minus the obvious) for what has happened, which is why i feel i wont be returning to habbox after today.

Hopefully you'll all realise and respect the amount of dedication that is needed in a position such as -Danube- (Rare Values Manager) and Mr-Trainor (Ass. Rare Values Manager) as they are the ones that take the brunt of each and every argument that occurs, as well as taking on the huge task of updating rare values daily and keep morale high in the department.

So... As a final farewell,
    Thank you to you all. I will keep in touch and i'm on habbo whenever anyone will need me. Msn people i'll still talk and i wish everyone the best for the future.

Callum.

Edited by Bomb-Head (Assistant General Manager): Thread closed to prevent further arguments.
    Last edited by Bomb-Head; 22-11-2008 at 09:36 PM.
    Back for a while
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Totally agree there.

And as you say 'minus the obvious' I can guess who that is, but hopefully 90% of the RV departments dream will come true soon.

Great work guys, abd being ex-RV myself, you really to see how much the guys put in (- the obvious )

+Rep

Tokens

Latest Awards:

CONGRATULATIONS

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ajthedragon

Latest Awards:

What a sweet post, love you callum!
    One for the road. :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The Rare Values department to a fantastic job, in terms of actually getting accurate rares that are used widely across habbo. Its a good department that can only get better
    Sammeth.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes, the department is a fantastic department.

American and Proud
    +2

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bomb-Head

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sammeth. View Post
    The Rare Values department to a fantastic job, in terms of actually getting accurate rares that are used widely across habbo. Its a good department that can only get better
    Agreed

Well done to everyone!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

With around 75% of Habbo being loyal to trading, and around 70% of the traders using Habbox rare values, The Rare Values Department have a huge amount of responsability to make sure all of the values are accurate. Any tiny mistakes and a lot of chaos can be caused. The amount of work that they have to do is just amazing, not forgetting that they do it all at free will. So a round of a plause for the Habbox Rare Values Department! :eusa_clap

Tokens
    Habbo
    BlackSpoons

Latest Awards:

lovin the rvr department

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ajthedragon

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSpoons View Post
    lovin the rvr department
    Come back reeece

Cause I love this thread so much I wanted to post again!

Well done rare values!
    One for the road. :rolleyes:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast