HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ,x-CocaCola

Default Anyone else play the Sims?

I've been playing since the first Sims came out, and I'm really addicted to the Sims 4 right now. Anyone else play? If so, what do you think of 4 so far?

Vampires pack out today!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Yesss!! It has reinvented our concept of what a Simulation game should be, with dat powerful AI and convincing soundtrack, oh the soundtrack @laurienickey, that Latin selection from the first Sims is perfect, an impressive instrumental track for a videogame, and it worked very well

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Only play it when I don't have to pay for it, think they're getting more money robbing each year but you can't blame them. Great game though just can't justify spending hundreds for it when expansion packs are added.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

yaaas i love the sims! i get really addicted some itmes and just play it non stop every day going crazy and then i get bored and wont touch it for months

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

I play them when they come out but I get bored quite quickly.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I get SO ADDICTED when I go on them!!! I have the Sims 4, it's so much better than the others I think! Wish I could get some expansion packs but then it ends up taking up so much space on my computer when you have a bunch

I used to get DLC from other places to have like custom hair and clothes, that was really cool

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

yessss i love the sims so much. i always get hooked when i start playing though running my own little bakery on sims 4 atm x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I recently got back into The Sims 2 again, good piece of nostalgia and really fun
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,x-CocaCola

Quote Originally Posted by lucpix View Post
    Yesss!! It has reinvented our concept of what a Simulation game should be, with dat powerful AI and convincing soundtrack, oh the soundtrack @laurienickey, that Latin selection from the first Sims is perfect, an impressive instrumental track for a videogame, and it worked very well
    Yes!!!

The music is surprisingly amazing haha. The sims 3 had renditions of popular songs in simlish which was very creative, soo good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Only play it when I don't have to pay for it, think they're getting more money robbing each year but you can't blame them. Great game though just can't justify spending hundreds for it when expansion packs are added.
    I definitely feel you there. Luckily I was way younger when the first and second sims came out so my parents got those for my brothers and me then. I didn't play the Sims 3 immediately after it came out so whenever I did almost all the expansion packs were already out and I got a lot of deals on all of them.

The Sims 4 expansions will get cheaper over time. One of those times where we just need to patiently wait for them to grow older haha. The holidays provided a few deals on a bit of them though so that's how I've gotten the latest of the packs. Don't have all of them yet though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lucpix View Post
    Yes!!!

The music is surprisingly amazing haha. The sims 3 had renditions of popular songs in simlish which was very creative, soo good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    I definitely feel you there. Luckily I was way younger when the first and second sims came out so my parents got those for my brothers and me then. I didn't play the Sims 3 immediately after it came out so whenever I did almost all the expansion packs were already out and I got a lot of deals on all of them.

The Sims 4 expansions will get cheaper over time. One of those times where we just need to patiently wait for them to grow older haha. The holidays provided a few deals on a bit of them though so that's how I've gotten the latest of the packs. Don't have all of them yet though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I get SO ADDICTED when I go on them!!! I have the Sims 4, it's so much better than the others I think! Wish I could get some expansion packs but then it ends up taking up so much space on my computer when you have a bunch

I used to get DLC from other places to have like custom hair and clothes, that was really cool
    Yeah, luckily I don't have much on this laptop right now except for the sims because I just got it a few months ago. Origin is really good about keeping the games on there for installation if you do decide to uninstall to free up room. Sims 4 is definitely amazing, but I think Sims 3 is still my favorite right now. Probably just because I have all of the expansion packs for 3, and 4 still has many to go before it has the same aspects and more to the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so I'm obviously new to these forums haha. So ignore my repeats... :rolleyes:

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by laurienickey View Post
    Yes!!!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yes!!!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, luckily I don't have much on this laptop right now except for the sims because I just got it a few months ago. Origin is really good about keeping the games on there for installation if you do decide to uninstall to free up room. Sims 4 is definitely amazing, but I think Sims 3 is still my favorite right now. Probably just because I have all of the expansion packs for 3, and 4 still has many to go before it has the same aspects and more to the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so I'm obviously new to these forums haha. So ignore my repeats... :rolleyes:
    If i'm not mistaken the third game has little and hidden samples of some Piano tracks from the first Sims, specially at that Spa :3
    About the post update bug, it's more usual than you think XD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast