HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alcohol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Default Alcohol

Do you drink alcohol?

If so, when did you start? how often do you think? do you just drink socially or would you do it alone too?

If not, have you ever tried it?
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Yes I drink. Not very often though anymore!
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Do you drink alcohol? yes i do

If so, when did you start? the first drink i had that an adult didn't give me, i was 11. brothers gave me strongbow
    how often do you drink? every 2 weeks maybe, and rarely 2 weeks in a row. i meant to quit altogether around last year, and lasted about 2 months.
    do you just drink socially or would you do it alone too? i've been drunk alone when i felt shit

Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Yeee ofcourse !!

I was always allowed a sip of champagne at new year and christmas since i can remember, but I first started to like 'properly' drink at the end of year 10 when we started having house parties and stuff.
    i dont drink that often/if ever anymore, I have noone to go out with since my one and only buddy has left for uni and forgotten about me so I've never been out clubbing or anything really : ( (yes u best feel sorry for me and my sob story)

Once I actually get people to go out with then I'll probably go a lot

Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

yes started around 14, drink much much less than in my teens, iv started drinking alone but that's cause of uncertainty in my life n shit, don't want it to become a habit X love u X

pigged 25/08/2019

Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    X

Latest Awards:

I think I started drinking around 14 when I used to hang around with a large group for a few years.
    We'd go to the bandstand and sit there listening to music through mini speakers and chat about random stuff. I miss those times.
    Nowadays I only really drink when I go out which isn't much as I'm pretty much a loner lol. I've only ever got tipsy alone and that was this year.
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zealoux

Latest Awards:

Yes I drink, never to the point of not remembering things though

I was pretty young, my parents have always just offered alcohol if i wanted it
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i don't drink alcohol and never have

when we used to go to family parties my parents would always ask if there was alcohol in the trifle before i ate any because they didn't want me having any???? on new yrs and christmas i would never get offered it but my brother who is only a year older always would??? idk why

last new years my friend came over and they opened a bottle of champagne and actually offered me some but i realised at this point i don't really see any appeal or temptation even trying it

i probs will one day tho

Like Martin Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

people who have never had alcohol or anything (recreationally) psychoactive are cool
    like if you're 20+ and stuff.. you're just like living this complete sober life and all you know is soberness

i find it weird to think how life is like being sober everyday of your teen+ life

anyway yh i drink too much and i drink alone and then i end up tweeting weird stuff etc then get extremely embarrassed the next day :¬:

Tokens
    Habbo
    X

Latest Awards:

This thread makes me want to drink
    Like David, Martin Liked

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast