HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Count

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Post Count

Hello.

I'm confused by the Post Count announcement... like what exactly is the intention?

They've sort of returned to normal now...... but not completely normal because I had 25,450 ish and @GoldenMerc; had about 26,077 yet I am above him for some reason? I don't get why this happens, I lost like 3k posts last year.

can someone explain? i was in work and @Samantha; was telling me about this drama

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Hello.

I'm confused by the Post Count announcement... like what exactly is the intention?

They've sort of returned to normal now...... but not completely normal because I had 25,450 ish and @GoldenMerc; had about 26,077 yet I am above him for some reason? I don't get why this happens, I lost like 3k posts last year.

can someone explain? i was in work and @Samantha; was telling me about this drama
    I wouldn't say drama, but I think it's because some forums before didn't allow post count, so when they've been enabled they haven't fully been added on. However, as for losing posts it could be because certain forums did allow post count but shouldn't have (e.g. staff forums), or that the post count got turned off/disabled. I know Spam was added on earlier, I'm not sure what other forums don't allow post count to increase.

Laura said in her thread it was due to post counts being turned on in forums, but they didn't update and should now show a true number!
    Last edited by Samantha; 19-03-2019 at 10:47 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I think what it's at now is correct, if you go to "post areas" on your profile you can see eeeeeeeeeverything. My total was 45566 from all that (which is similar to what was showing earlier) but 23524 if you don't include the spam forum (lololol) which leaves me 1065 under after this post - that'll be staff forums, archived areas, and old event forums like Big Brother or HxSS etc

Looking at Ross, he had a huge number of posts in normal spam, staff spam, and event spam
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I think what it's at now is correct, if you go to "post areas" on your profile you can see eeeeeeeeeverything. My total was 45566 from all that (which is similar to what was showing earlier) but 23524 if you don't include the spam forum (lololol) which leaves me 1065 under after this post - that'll be staff forums, archived areas, and old event forums like Big Brother or HxSS etc

Looking at Ross, he had a huge number of posts in normal spam, staff spam, and event spam
    Yeah, I looked at the posting statistics and it was around the correct amount too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've lost about 4,000. I had 23,000ish and now I have 19,000.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I've lost about 4,000. I had 23,000ish and now I have 19,000.
    Most likely the old forum games, you have nearly 2k in there which along with various staff areas does add up about right
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Well, here's one of the replies I got.

Laura is saying it's due to spam being turned off, personally unsure, but I know she gives 0 shits, so it won't be sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

It is sorted, this is what it looks like after it's been sorted. You've made 28,598 posts total in all areas. Of these:

5960 spam
    1245 staff spam
    374 old forum games
    312 staff
    192 base camp ]
    28 bush telegraph ]
    24 Christmas
    15 announcements
    9 managers
    8 archives
    3 hxl
    2 Christmas 2017
    1 cnb
    1 Christmas!

For a total of 8174, leaving you with......... 20,424
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

but why are we retrospectively changing where post counts do/do not count. i don't understand and i think it's unfair on people like ross and chris. i'm kinda gutted too as although i'm now top poster it doesn't feel like i've earned that

to me, if a forum is started with post count on then that should remain forever. same for post count off. even when its 'retired' and hidden.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

i had around 13000
    lets test

- - - Updated - - -

Spam - 36639

lol

pigged 25/08/2019

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast