HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    PlERO , Cruiserz

Latest Awards:

Default What's happened to Jay & Hippy?

Not heared from them two in about 5 years.... It was cool chilling and speaking to them in the Royal Chill Lounge lol someone care to share info?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

um.. who?

what hotel were they on? most of us are from .co.uk
    magik*magik

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    um.. who?

what hotel were they on? most of us are from .co.uk
    clearly not 0ld sk33l enough

jay was a staff member (player support i think?) who was dating a hobba called hippy. in like 07 she quit and her account got changed to wasjay or something and somebody took the name jay. i dont remember it very clearly but it happened something like that lol

dunno where they are now, probably happily married with a bunch of kids.
    Last edited by Kyle; 01-08-2012 at 12:51 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

don't think 2007 were my arse licking years. nice to know though, i do barely remember a staff called jay though! when i saw the thread i immediately thought it was like merf and lerf or something.
    magik*magik

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol i thought every year since you joined was one of those years for you aww what ever happened to merf and lerf, i loved their talk shows and games (the mole) and tournaments aaah they need to be resurrected.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

2008 started the addict stuff, i've always been fairly subtle though first two years i was always in model rooms, hemery24 and celibi4444 were the two i always went to.
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    OhLiam

Latest Awards:

All I know is that Hippy left Habbo but before that he sold most of all his rares for coins and that's it. He had the idea in his head that if Habbo were ever to close he would be given a refund for all the coins in his habbo purse.

Disappointing you don't know your Habbo history Alex. tut tut...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hippy came back in around 2008 / 2009 and donated heavily. He gave people purple and gold dragons, I remember Will (Vintus) being donated over 40T for helping trading on the game. Was at the time when his trade room ruled supreme.

Tokens
    Habbo
    PlERO , Cruiserz

Latest Awards:

Oh wow! I miss hippy man, his personality was different! He was super duper rich as well

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Jellyfish View Post
    lol i thought every year since you joined was one of those years for you aww what ever happened to merf and lerf, i loved their talk shows and games (the mole) and tournaments aaah they need to be resurrected.
    Merf and Lerf, haha them two people with the green justin bieber hair I remember them and I use to always go to their room and play The Mole... ahh
    " You either die a hero, or see yourself live long enough to become a villian. "

Been playing on Habbo UK since 2003 when Ione was Hotel Manager.
    Current Habbo UK Name is Oidz since 2005.
    Joined Habbox forum in 2005 under my account BloodkaneKiller, Oidz (Perm banned on these accounts)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast