HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default PC or Console????

Hello Guys, Me again.

I am wondering today whether you prefer Console or PC, this idea come around when watching some of the Tech youtubers, and they couldn't prove that more people liked PC over console, and vice versa. I would like to know would you..

Build your own PC

Or

Buy a Console

I am looking forward to seeing some of the responses, so get commenting

Relliex
    Senior Head DJ

Tokens
    Habbo
    Keenan

I personally prefer PC, it's a fact that the graphics are better and I find it easier to play with friends/Skype.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Build. Consoles are very overpriced and you can get a lot more for the money by building.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !Landon View Post
    Build. Consoles are very overpriced and you can get a lot more for the money by building.
    You reckon you can build a pc better at gaming than a console for $250? No chance.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AgnesIO View Post
    You reckon you can build a pc better at gaming than a console for $250? No chance.
    You are leaving out the customization and thousands of other things that you can do with a PC that a console can't do.
    Browse with ease on a PC. A console? Takes a long time.
    Edit the operating system on a PC. A console? Permanently on it. Now I don't doubt you could change it through the hard drive, but it's not an easy task.

A console has many limitations. PCs do not have many. And in terms of those limitations, the PC is cheaper, especially if you can get parts at a decent price.
    Like RelliexHD Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It really depends what your after. I prefer computers myself as I'm used to using a keyboard and find a mouse far easier to use to look around. If you know how or know someone who can and you can afford it you can get a custom built pc. This is not possible with a console and the top range of computers will always be more powerful than a console.

The advantage of a console is generally everything works. Computers sadly suffer from compatibility issues and there's always the chance your computer doesn't have high enough specs to play specific games. With a console you can generally just buy the game and play knowing that in most situations you shouldn't have any issues.

Also steam always has good prices and good deals

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    It really depends what your after. I prefer computers myself as I'm used to using a keyboard and find a mouse far easier to use to look around. If you know how or know someone who can and you can afford it you can get a custom built pc. This is not possible with a console and the top range of computers will always be more powerful than a console.

The advantage of a console is generally everything works. Computers sadly suffer from compatibility issues and there's always the chance your computer doesn't have high enough specs to play specific games. With a console you can generally just buy the game and play knowing that in most situations you shouldn't have any issues.

Also steam always has good prices and good deals

This is very true and I understand where your coming from, but i guess once you have all the stuff required for a PC they are worth while

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AgnesIO View Post
    If you are looking at a budget pc that can run up to date games then you are looking at around £300-£400

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keenan View Post
    I personally prefer PC, it's a fact that the graphics are better and I find it easier to play with friends/Skype.
    100% agree with you there

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Console, I like the controls and the ease of use.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I generally use PC/Laptop more because sometimes when I complete a game on console I get bored and I'm just done with it. With my laptop it's like you have so much more to actually do. I wouldn't say I'm a huge gamer though so that probably explains it!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast