HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Changes..

Tokens

Default Changes..

I've seen it happen, it's happening to my friend right now. Before he was cool, me and him and another guy would hang around, chat, chill, talk and keep secerts, nowadays when he goes to parties alot more than I do, he ****gs me off, insults me to the point where I smack him in the face, he shuts up for 2 days, then starts again, who's ever had that happen to them, changes suck eh?
    EMPEROR SELASSIE I KING OF ALL KINGS

Me nah play witti girls like dalalaaa

Tokens

I know how you feel m8, it happend to me, it lead me to a point where i had to ambush and jump my m8, which i had known for like 7-8years, it didn't feel good beating him up, but i had to do it, now me and him are back to usual and sound again

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yea me i was freinds with this guy and he thought he could get ahead in University when we changed from academy by trying to bully me E.G insulting me infront of ppl. The thing is i ignored it for a while and then he became a mosher and he smokes and all so he started to insult me and i just turned around and smaked him in the face and he couldnt do anything as he was like all puffed out and all lol. But its allright now. I found some other cool people.Edit: Forgot to mention we where like best m8s for 9 years felt kinda bad when i smaked him lol..
    Last edited by Jambe; 07-07-2007 at 03:30 PM.
    Watch Scrubs on Paramount its gd

Tokens

My mate from primary school does that. He is a really odd geek and he tries to be cool by callin me fat. He does ju-jitsu (dunno how it's spelt) and he's a black belt but he's so weak. He thinks he can take anyone on but it's so funny when I get him in an arm lock after approximately 1.83 seconds.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think the whimpy ppl try and act cool and all cuz they know they gonna get batterd if they dont lol my old m8 is like scrawney compaired to me. I am teh masav tank
    Watch Scrubs on Paramount its gd