HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: folders for pms

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default folders for pms

k i was wondering if like you could make folders? but how bout only vips could do it or something cause vips dont have alot of things anymore. [meaning non vips have alot of stuff we have].

what i mean by folders is like alot of people have pms they dont wanna delete [like me] so we could have a option to make another folder to put the pms in to save them but it wouldnt count up to our number of pms we have until our inbox is full

example: say i had 100 pms and my inbox was full, i made a folder then put 8 pms in that folder, i would have 92 pms left?

i dont know if its possible but just saying

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hello, you can already use folders in your PM system. To create one follow the links in your inbox.

Say if your PM limit is 100 messages and you have 8 messages in a folder it still takes message space up. So you would be left with 92 message spaces left.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by baving
    Hello, you can already use folders in your PM system. To create one follow the links in your inbox.

Say if your PM limit is 100 messages and you have 8 messages in a folder it still takes message space up. So you would be left with 92 message spaces left.
    No, she wants folders to be exclusive to VIPs she didnt ask if folders exissted I dont think.

Im not sure if its possible on Vbulletin Kaye, maybe an Admin will reply.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Jin:

Latest Awards:

Personally I think this would be a possibility to make,

but at the same time I would say wouldnt be a very wise idea, we have a limit for a reason as everything takes up space on the forum.

To make it not count pm's in the "Custom Folder" would mean we would still need to make a limit on that folder otherwise members can carry on adding all their pm's in that folder taking up more space on the server, and with hundreds of members to do that we will have a problem.

But if we put that limit on then that would essentially mean you only gain what ever that limit was worth of PM space, as you already can make folders.

So essentially its rather pointless.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Jin:
    Personally I think this would be a possibility to make,

but at the same time I would say wouldnt be a very wise idea, we have a limit for a reason as everything takes up space on the forum.

To make it not count pm's in the "Custom Folder" would mean we would still need to make a limit on that folder otherwise members can carry on adding all their pm's in that folder taking up more space on the server, and with hundreds of members to do that we will have a problem.

But if we put that limit on then that would essentially mean you only gain what ever that limit was worth of PM space, as you already can make folders.

So essentially its rather pointless.
    eh ok lol