HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowling Alley

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars
    Can you do me a favour and not comment on my alts anymore kthnxbai. The balls are actually quite small it's just the ball return is rather large.
    And we carry on...
    agreed. he ruins all our threads

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Are you talking about me or him? Lol. Because ruining threads most probably equals dudeitsme But please, stay on topic, ratings?
    not posting much anymore, just lurking.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its great, but as DudeItsMe said, you said smallen the ball return and enlarge the actual alley, otherwise youd get a strike everytime, Dont want that do you. ;] 8/10
    Seeyou - Read my goodbye thread here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Great alt. I don't play bowling so I don't know what a real one looks like >.<

9/10 though.

Lmao dudeitsme just doesn't get it... no one likes him. Newflash dude. You'll never be a habbox alt artist with that airhead of yours.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

look at that noob im not the only one who thinks that
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard.
    Its great, but as DudeItsMe said, you said smallen the ball return and enlarge the actual alley, otherwise youd get a strike everytime, Dont want that do you. ;] 8/10

[Professional Avatar Maker] P.M. Me if you need an avatar made! P.S. do not messege me saying'' i need a avatar thank you'' I need to know what kind of avi check some off my avatar threads and that might help or give me information, I do not do Photo/Paint shop avi's
    I give hard critisism, so dont expext
    AHMAGAZ

Tokens

I think dollars is bieng v. Reasonable asking you politely. Get The Picture and leave this Thread!

Its Very good Dollars Hun, maybe show us the balls, and if u have time maybe do an animation of a habbo bowling.

9/10 + Rep
    :blue_sad [R.I.P Steve Irwin R.I.P]
    If you'd like a Sig or Avatar, PM me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dudeitsme
    dude did i not say i didnt like it i told you the truth ill invite the pixel artist to loook they will tell you the same thing
    Didn't we already discuss this, toodle-ooo And i didn't say you were wrong about the lane thing did i?

Quote Originally Posted by Rachz
    Yeah , i think dollars is bieng v. Reasonable asking you politely.

Its Very good Dollars Hun, maybe show us the balls, and if u have time maybe do an animation of a habbo bowling.

9/10 + Rep
    Are you suggesting something Excuse the joke. Thanks. And dueitsme, do you know what a noob is. Please, abandon my thread or stay on topic. It makes me laugh that he can't be civalised and results to name calling in every thread.
    not posting much anymore, just lurking.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lmao we should all just shun him. Cause he thinks hes so good. I'm too lowly to even speak of him.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

dudeitsme doesn't ruin threads but tries to point out errors and correct you
    sometimes he might go a little to far but not a big deal
    (h)(h)(h)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by joboman
    Great alt. I don't play bowling so I don't know what a real one looks like >.<

9/10 though.

Lmao dudeitsme just doesn't get it... no one likes him. Newflash dude. You'll never be a habbox alt artist with that airhead of yours.
    lmao noone likes me
    its just you and dollars who hate me cause you both blow at alts and i'm better then just about all the pixel artist except like 3
    your made cause your lambo blowed
    and dollars mad cause i erased him from a thread cause he broke rules

i dont wanna work for this forum cause it blows now its all rubbish and so are the new altist who keep posting rubbish alts

Are you suggesting something Excuse the joke. Thanks. And dueitsme, do you know what a noob is. Please, abandon my thread or stay on topic.
    did i call you a noob

ITS THE END OF IT IM NOT SAYING ANYMORE ILL JUST LET OTHER ''GOOD PIXEL ARTIST '' THAT KNOW THEIR ART TELL YOU HOW BAD IT IS

[Professional Avatar Maker] P.M. Me if you need an avatar made! P.S. do not messege me saying'' i need a avatar thank you'' I need to know what kind of avi check some off my avatar threads and that might help or give me information, I do not do Photo/Paint shop avi's
    I give hard critisism, so dont expext
    AHMAGAZ

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast