HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Unhappy

Not mentioning names but yeah teachers are like a non-human species o_O They enjoy getting on people's nerves ><
    Davie

.com = Dawl
    .co.uk = Davie!/Metamorphis

Tokens

oh ya i have another evil teacher his name is MR.Bradshaw. He thinks he played football and broke his finger but really he was the water boy and broke his finger caus he cant lift 10 pounds. He only talks about brushing your teeth

Tokens

Hmm
    I hate Mrs Millard because she always gives you detentions, and doesn't let you out for lunch, or a home time untill 30 mins later! :@

I also hate my head teacher, Mrs Mangham
    Shes a *****

Please do not swear- it's against Forum Rules- Butcher11
    Btw- Please you cna dislike your teacher, but anymore swearing and it'll be closed
    Last edited by Butcher11; 05-11-2004 at 08:06 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont have a bad Teacher in school, the most strict is Mr. Demetri who is head of Maths and the senior school, he can make a little cry un controllably, I pretend he is my best friend and I always say hello to him, he gets scared of me and thats why I am in set 2 maths.

If you have a strict teacher, always say hello and act all goody goody nice if you get my point, they will get scared.

Tokens

Well, i have a crazy home-ech teacher who is remaining un-named (legal reasons for once i tell you this story) we were in home ech, and she always loses her temper if you do something wrong, and i mean she lashes out and screams at you, and one time i done the dishes wrong and by accident washed the plate before the glass bowl, she took one of her freakys and threw a knife past my friends amy's face, luckily it missed amy by 2 millimetres, i think she has been warned as she has calmed down a wee bit now, or maybe she is seeing a physciatrist :s

Lemme see who else
    My music teacher likes me
    my english teacher likes me
    my maths teacher likes me
    my art teacher likes me
    my tech teacher likes me (even though im so bad at techy)
    OH my french teacher, she is soooo annoying, she has such a squeeky voice, and we all make fun of her in class, we all answer the register in her voice, i'm not so bad but i sit next to a boy called jamie who always says such funny stuff, and i burst out laughing and you guessed it 'I' get into trouble!
    all my other teachers like me i think :eusa_ange
    ѕтσρ αиιмαℓ ¢яυєℓту

тєѕт му ραтιєи¢є.. gσ σи.. ι ∂αяє уσυ!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc
    I dont have a bad Teacher in school, the most strict is Mr. Demetri who is head of Maths and the senior school, he can make a little cry un controllably, I pretend he is my best friend and I always say hello to him, he gets scared of me and thats why I am in set 2 maths.

If you have a strict teacher, always say hello and act all goody goody nice if you get my point, they will get scared.
    or it may be becus ehe read that song and thogh it was your diary in that case its quite ovios why he is. athogh it si still funny when he trys to avoid you lol

dj-ally Guest

Unhappy turkey tompson

ms.tompson she told a kid to shut up and she is biut 62 shes goes up to justin and shes like wow ur so hot will u go out wit me by that he disiperd tell bell tine :p and i hate ms bojest she GAVES US 6 PAGES OF MATH 60 QUESTION ON EACH PF SIOTFIC NOTATION WHAT THE BOBBA IS THTA!?!?! :s

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default French

I remember when i was in year 7 (5 yrs ago) i had a french teacher...
    She went......
    Jai ne pas de un baton de colle!
    She was crying just cause she didn't have a stick of glue!
    She was saying like you would say
    You killed my husband! You fleabag!
    It scared me to death specailly when i thought un baton de colle meant a baseball bat...

Also when i was in year 2 (ahhhhh 10 years!)
    I had a teacher she had knifes in a packet in ehr draw
    It just happened to be halloween
    All the kids shouted "She's a vampire"!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12