HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
    Tokens

Does Anybody here know any Mysql Addons For a Member System?...
    except pm , search member , links and that..?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I know how do a avatar upload sys and TONS more, but its a point of you being insulting and me now not wanting to help you...

- Sam

Tokens

will this ever be open? -.-' lol Sam you need to make ur own site big time.

Tokens

Well , does anyone know where to find a lost password mysql thing

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If your talking to me i am making my own site Im also staff on xenigma ;P Oh and that lost password thingy.... I DO I DO *Waves arms in air* Oh bummer, i forgot, you think im pathetic..

EDIT: Why the hell is clear trying to get people to click the link in his sig so that he can get a free domain -.-' I though he had £500 to spend on his site.. Surely he would have enough for a 4.00 domain.. So somehow, i think if he cant afford a domain, he wont be able to afford a single pixel artist.. Therefore, this site will be lucky if it opens in 2018, let alone 2006...

Tokens

i thought you were pathetic , as you tried to class somebodys elses work as yours

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes, but if i was pathetic, then i wouldnt of owned up to it afterwards, saying it was a joke.. If i was pathetic, i would of stuck wit saying "Its my work".. But i didnt.. Plus, read my edit on my last post ''/

Tokens

i take that back , you REALLY ARE PATHETIC

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pfffft, This is the last time im going to post in this forum, as your immaturity is really starting to bobba me off..

You call me pathetic just because i made a comment on you, which is true, so you call me pathetic? So telling the truth is pathetic now is it? Seriously dude, you should grow up and get a life. I am near enough 100% sure you reply now with another horrible, babyish, immature comment. You've got to listen to the public. If your hoping to make a MMORPG, your going to have to accept nasty comments. look at Jabba town! But not reply with a comment like " i take that back, YOU REALLY ARE PATHETIC ", simply because i said your using ezyrewards for domains, when you said you have money in the bank. Have you noticed how other people have stopped replying in this thread? That is because they are sick and tired of your comments..

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223