HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

So lol. That doesnt mean anything. Prove you paid that much by maybe a receipt?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL, was that a joke?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Even if you did you are making yourself look worse, saying you wasted so much money on a host and steal peoples bandwidth makes you seem dumb and stingy.

You might aswell remove the images, unless you want so much money wasted on a site closed down in seconds...

Tokens

Thumbs up ok

ok ok ill remove all tehs tuff that took agers bla bla bla I LINKED TO AHBBOX TEHY RECIVED TRAFFIC think im gunna delete the site get run over by a buss cause im not im sure me and habbox could come to some kind of erangements anyway there only sprites thousands of sites use them and dont even LINK to habbox. Im not as ddo so i will levae a link for them. im willing to make Anything tehy want i meen im not wastin there money cause basicly imagers arnt badwidth mostly there Mb or Gb space. bandwidth is if u download summet get it? Now stop harrising about my site and go harras the others. OK? cause its a fansite i payed for so i desrve rights for it up. Get it? sorry habbox just we can come to sum KIND of deal - ur an afflite of a site taht recives about 45 hits every daya nd will recive more soon. so plz let it stay up :{

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by yugiohfan1
    ok ok ill remove all tehs tuff that took agers bla bla bla I LINKED TO AHBBOX TEHY RECIVED TRAFFIC think im gunna delete the site get run over by a buss cause im not im sure me and habbox could come to some kind of erangements anyway there only sprites thousands of sites use them and dont even LINK to habbox. Im not as ddo so i will levae a link for them. im willing to make Anything tehy want i meen im not wastin there money cause basicly imagers arnt badwidth mostly there Mb or Gb space. bandwidth is if u download summet get it? Now stop harrising about my site and go harras the others. OK? cause its a fansite i payed for so i desrve rights for it up. Get it? sorry habbox just we can come to sum KIND of deal - ur an afflite of a site taht recives about 45 hits every daya nd will recive more soon. so plz let it stay up :{
    I am contacting your host anyway so don't expect I care or they care. As if that site will gain them traffic, it is far to rubbish and is probably only seen by flooders flooding in rooms. You are stealing bandwidth which someone has paid for, you haven't paid to use their images so therefore you are stealing and going against certain internet laws.

I hope the site is removed, as if it was any good anyway "/

i meen im not wastin there money cause basicly imagers arnt badwidth mostly there Mb or Gb space
    Idiotic comment, that is what bandwidth does, it loads those images on the internet. The more times it is loaded, the more you might need to spend to make sure your site isn't stoped for bandwidth levels being exceeded.

It isn't just downloading, idiot, get it? It is basically anything on a website that is being loaded on an internet browser, get it? Learn stuff like this before you own a website "/

Tokens

Habbox Recieves more than 45 hits a day..

yugiohfan1
    ok ok ill remove all tehs tuff that took agers bla bla bla
    You hotlinked it how could that possibley take ages...

Tokens

Default LOL LOL u take my site down ill put it back up.

Contact my host but what host cud it be ask nicely and ill remove the imagers :}

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Now you are being sad and pathetic. Why should we ask nicely? If you put it back up then we'll just contact it again. You are just wasting your time really. Plus your host may do it for you...

Tokens

Default Well if u must know my site is realy free

lukesuniverse.com is its host but the sites being refunrished go and report me if u must:@ ok? im not bothered *SELFISH*!!!!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbox are not being selfish and it is the law. Just because you link to them doesn't mean you can steal their bandwidth, only an idiotic n00bish owner would think that "/

Why not buy a proper domain and get a proper host, and host your own images.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast