HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Banner! - Ends November 10th

As some of you know, im making a site called Imaginaxine.com .... i need a banner.... !!! So, Just to tell you people, the site is based on snow. So that you might use for the banner. It can be animation or no animation. The Banner must be 730x120 in pixels. The word "Imaginaxine" must be on it.
    Prize: mode sofa and candy sofa on habbo usa and admin on the site

when you enter you should leave your Habbo.com sign in followed by your entery,
    [e.g.]
    PlushToy
    entry --

remember the pixel-area must be 730x120

These are Better Than Weiner Dogs.
    ;D

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Red face

x-Gummiworm-x I apologise for having to lock this thread. I will try and explain why.

This category will be for Habbox Members Competitions. There are several important factors. One of which is that it will be run by Habbox Staff on behalf of Habbox Members. Further details will be provided very soon.

Once you have read the information, if you then decide you wish to have a Banner Competition then you are very welcome to have one organised for you.