HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I know that the dino isnt coming out, because only the office staff woud know [ not just callie :/] and since Emma is assistant community manager she would know....

But this is just a random question... why is the writing ink in blue?
    Every email i have recieved from emma was in black ink...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

Same here, he most probably did edit it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Does seem abit weird seen's as emma doesn't type like that either....

But the dino's are not coming out either way.

Put it this way.... Sulake have so many unreleased furni's left to release in a short ammount of time...so why would they release an old skool furni?

Tokens

He blocked out the email address, there's a chance that he made an account and put the name as "Emma Monks" and sent it to himself, but I also don't believe the dino will be released.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by dd056
    He blocked out the email address, there's a chance that he made an account and put the name as "Emma Monks" and sent it to himself, but I also don't believe the dino will be released.
    your right i could oif made the email my self but if you check the furum Rules it will say : dont give out details. coz it could lead to ban thats why the email is coverd.

Tokens

Just because the forum rules say you have to cover the email it doesn't mean that it was Emma. And you could of faked the email.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The email is real because i can see parts of the blanked out email address are still visable and they're the same as her real email just wanted to know why the ink was blue :S

Tokens

idunno she just does.

Tokens

Everyone knows her email anyway([email protected]).
    I believe James, I don't think it will come out.
    Joined Runescape, Add MattyCH to Runescape, PM me if you added me!

www.habbomeadow.com
    www.habbomeadowforum.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

:\ everyone is saying the same things, he could of, scripted it! and most popular, he probly did it himself.
    Oh come on, be realistic, if you think about it, Emma could have used blue ink for a reason, maybe she wanted a change? I know i change my font every so often. And you do have to block out the e-mail addresses, unless you want to get banned, which i dont think he does , does he? No, all his rep points, and his cool Rare Reporter thing. =] And, If he did make another account, which he probly didnt, it would be easy to spot, all new accounts have the first font seduction, means that instead of it going auto matic it goes into like[defult=3] ect, and, if im not mistaken, he didnt have the + sign on the e-mail. :rolleyes:
    Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Signature removed as it's not within the size limit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast