HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wink A Habbo Is Born - Ends 17th December

Do you remember your first day on Habbo? I do, like it was yesterday, even though for me it was probably two or more years ago now. Everything seemed strange. How much can you remember discovering? Try and tell your story from true events. What are you waiting for, tell me something interesting

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all it's members the opportunity to enter this competition, click on the post reply icon.

The Prize
    1st - One Tubmaster & One Dicemaster kindly donated by Bugz1
    2nd - One Mochamaster kindly donated by jack20012002

This competition will run until December 17th unless otherwise stated.

Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (printed in black).

Your entry should look like the example below:-

Habbo Name: MissAlice
    Followed by your tale.

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum.
    Follow the link below to go to the competition entry page and click on the post reply icon, leave your habbo name and your entry.

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more than one entry is made using the same pc all entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 17th of December 2004. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. MissAlice will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. Habbos named on the About Habbox page as part of the Habbox Team before the closing date are excluded from participation. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner/s being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.

Winners Announced 19th December 2004
    1st Prize - anonymous_fool
    2nd Prize - Congregate

anonymous_fool has the name of pickled-beats on habbo.

Below are the prizes in the possesion of the winners.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Spectate; 30-12-2004 at 07:36 PM.
    +2

Habbo Name - Congregate

I joined habbo because my school mates said it was great and fun. At the time I didn't even know what it was. Anyway i registered like every other habbo. As soon as i finished the process i found a funny coloured hotel and a list of words. They appeared to be rooms. After 45 mins of intense guessing I finally entered a room! It seemed to be a falling furni room owned by Properclone. As a 'newbie' I didn't know what furni was. Anyway i went into the room and i found loads of cartoon characters wandering about and magical chairs suddenly appearing. I learnt how to move and eventually it was my go. I shouted out "How do you play?" to the guy behind the bar who seemed like the owner. He told me the rules and that i had to keep sitting down before everyone else. I enjoyed it thouroughly and after five or so game i won my first piece of furni, a plasto chair . After that i met some new friends in properclone's room and they taught me how to make your own room and everything. From that day on i got more and more experienced in the world of habbo!
    Permanently Banned From Runescape - July/August 2006
    Achieved - 99 Magic, 99 Defense, 99 Woodcut, 99 fletch.
    Didn't achieve - 99 Attack, 99 Strength, 126 Combat.

Trading Vanguard Plats/Golds for RS/Habbo Cash/Rares.
    PM Me

Tokens

I added a mate from school on MSN. And we were looking for chat rooms, none of them impressed us, then I remembered what another friend said, about Habbo Hotel so I recommended it. I had to go to my mum's house for tea but when I came back I asked my friend what it was like and she said it was really good. So I made my first habbo (my first habbo was lauk04). And I really liked it, I was afraid to go into guest rooms for some reason because I may be invading their room, so I stuck to the public rooms, a few days later I started going in guest rooms. I didn't have furni until about a week later, but I asked people for furni, no-one ever gave me anything... So I started playing games like falling furni and revenge and won stuff. I since then have made my own mafia, shut it down, made a new habbo, got rares and stuff like that.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Beneficial

Latest Awards:

Default My Rubbish tale.

When I went to my friends house, he went onto this website (www.proboards.com) and made his own forum, I asked him what it was. He said it is a forum for habbohotel.fi (He was Finnish, so am I!)So, he made it he said it was bling bling, but it wasn't. It was help by one of his mate and they shared the admin account on his forum, and on habbo, when he went on his habbo and forum account, he couldn't get on, so he used forgot password, he done all of it and ... and he couldn't get on to habbo or his Admin Account.

Moral: NEVER Share any account!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,

Lava:.
    Last edited by Homosexual; 24-11-2004 at 04:58 PM.
    what is fetch gretchen?

Tokens

Habbo Name: Hippygurl101

I first saw little old habbo advertised in a magazine, and logged on.. after a 20 minute long pause i decided on my very first account Hiphannah (very original, you will agree..) Anywaay once i logged on i decided to go into the first public room I saw, Club massiva and walked around in a daze watching how people talked and danced to each other. After 10 minutes of talking to the bot I realised.. It only served the drink. I had to move on and instead moved to habburgers. Ah my first habbo meal.. i then sat down and a girl approached me and asked how I was. She helped me through my first day, and although she is long gone.I will never forget the kindness she showed me, wish i always try to repeat in my own actions. I Then finished of my day in the dirty duck pub, not ready to venture to private rooms, enjoying a well earned lemonade with dave and promised to return the next day. And here I am years on still going back to check how dave is.... Hey gotta Let the old in with the new
    Last edited by Hippygurl101; 10-11-2004 at 07:19 PM.
    And I dont want the world to see me
    'Cause I dont think that they'd understand
    When everythings made to be broken
    I just want you to know who I am.. - Iris, GooGoo Dolls

I Love you from the bottom of my pencil case..

"What Am I? Flypaper for freaks?" :rolleyes_

Tokens

Habbo Name: 8Marcus8

Ahhhh..... i remember it like it was yesterday (btw it wasn't yesterday)! I was viewing a friend of a friends website who had a friend who went on habbohotel. So i clicked the link and found myself there :eusa_danc At first i was confused but after pondering then discovering that the button "go" meant go to a room i decided to go to the hotel kitchen.
    Of course i was extremely confused when many little people were going around. I came across a man with a beard, called Piers :rolleyes: Of course i was confused and tried to ask him questions, i got REAL confused when he started saying "if you want to rot your teeth go to habburgers, i don't have coke" lol.
    Then some girl came along and told me he was a bot which in a week i found out was an automtic habbo thingy. he explained to me how the beggings of habbo worked like the nav, public rooms and console. She f/r'd me and i accepted it the next day But she never came online again!
    In the end i kept my account the same name to this very second :eusa_danc
    That is my first day!

Tokens

Habbo name hidcilll

Joning habbo was the best thing that ever happend to me.I could remeber it like yesterday it was the first day the game came out i decided not to play it
    until i was 13 when i came to that age i started playing!I would always go to a friendly help center and i was totaly clue less. I could yell yea it was much more fun than now not knowing a thing finding out stuff and geting excited my ghost when i stated i didnt even know what the mish was for i put mishion to be a cheer leader lol
    but than i stumbeld along a hobba from there on it was my dream to be a hobba and i was never banned since than.And thats when I met my first friend jessy317 shes great and never let me down and she is always gona be in my memory no matter what! so that one day i was confused and than my day shined all thanks to one girl!
    Iam so ashamed of bad people!

Tokens

Habbo name: Steph=04=

my first day on habbo was about 2 years ago or just over. I had to get one of my friends from school to tell me what to do and how. i found my way into one of their rooms and we jsut talked alot. It was very boring. I never got to see the rooms the first few hours but as soo nas they went i started going into every room i cud find. The first public room was the dirt duck pub. I remember seeing alot of pople there. I got a few friends but i wasnt sure because i never trusted anyone only people i knew in real life. It was ok in my friends room but i was happier walking around having a look at everything it was brilliant. The graphics and the point perspective work was great.
    Never Give Up
    Don't Let Them Beat You
    Nothing Is Impossible

Tokens

Default A habbo is born

Please not this may contain sarcasam

Habbo name djotto1991

I joined habbo because it seemed like a freindly environment until i spent a week on there and relized is this the world biggest scam to promote pixels in a room but then i thought its only fun and games so i stayed now i realize how good i feel to be a habbo wer onlyy losers swear at you and get banned thanks for reading luv u all peace out
    Habbox productions trialist

Timberlands are not chavvy! lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default My tale

Old habbo name: thaMax (banned )
    New habbo name: .:N-Joy:.

I was the first to find out about habbo, no1 in my town ever saw a chat room like habbo. I saw an article in a magazine about habbohotel opening in 2003 (that was about habbo.nl) but they gave the wrong adress so i ended up in habbo.co.uk. I made a habbo and the nav popped up, I didnt no wot happened so scrolled down and took Hallway.
    I pressed my arrow keys but my little habbo didnt move
    So pressed all buttons on my keyboard Finally after pressing almost every button i found out i had to use my mouse, i sat down on one of the sofas in the hallway. I started talkin to a guy and he walked away, so did i...then i took a drink from the drink machine thing in the hallway asked some ppl how this 'game' worked. Short after that i went to guest rooms. I met a guy named X-TR@ILER. He said: As you see I am rich. I can give you a job, you have to get people to my 'falling furni'. He never paid me and i never worked but he teached me some stuff, the coolest thing i ever saw was a 'wardrobe' (the teleport) I went to the Lido and saw alot more people then in the hallway. X-TR@ILER is the first person i really spoke to, as most of the old habbos he never came back. But i never got bored. I opened the catalogue, saw the dutch flag clicked on buy, and had no credits..:s
    That was my first day at habbo, i told my friends but no1 still plays it except for me...

Dear Email forwarders.
    No, I do not think your joke was funny. I think you are an idiot. I think I want to ram my keyboard through your teeth.
    Oh, and those chain-emails that instruct me to "forward 7 times, and the one I love will come back" -- those are even better.
    Next time you send me one of those, how about I just smash your face with my stapler 7 times, and see if you come back?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast