HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: GENO Info

Tokens

But they can't be banned now as we are following Dionysus lead
    Free!

Tokens

It's amazing how a few of you want to be Genos. :rolleyes: If you went around as a Geno you'd just get ripped so bad for it, basically every room you went in someone would say "wth are you doing?"

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by 1van
    It's amazing how a few of you want to be Genos. :rolleyes: If you went around as a Geno you'd just get ripped so bad for it, basically every room you went in someone would say "wth are you doing?"
    I've been going around as a Geno for 2 days and no one has ripped me, and quite a few wanted to join.
    Free!

Tokens

Geno follow the Path
    The Path is the Way
    The Way is the Light
    The Light is Grey

Geno believe that the true way to peace and happiness is the realization that we are one. Unity is a fundamental concept of their philosophy. Our differences, with which we try to distinguish and identify ourselves, only cause turmoil and strife. Once we realize that we are all one, hatred becomes impossible. There is no-one to hate. That is how we attain peace.
    In order to become truly whole, we must shed as much as possible that which differentiates us. Thus, all Geno remove their facial hair and shave their heads. All Geno dress in simple, grey clothing. And all Geno are named 'Geno', followed by a number of usually four arbitrary digits. For example, Geno5972. This is an identification, as opposed to an identity.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

1van that is not atall true i have an old skool geno on my messenger, he has so many leet habbo accounts, and he get alot of respect...
    On the other hand people like yourself wouldn't understand about respect would you.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by 590
    1van that is not atall true i have an old skool geno on my messenger, he has so many leet habbo accounts, and he get alot of respect...
    On the other hand people like yourself wouldn't understand about respect would you.
    I meant the people on habboxforum trying to be geno. :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by #1
    Geno follow the Path
    The Path is the Way
    The Way is the Light
    The Light is Grey

Geno believe that the true way to peace and happiness is the realization that we are one. Unity is a fundamental concept of their philosophy. Our differences, with which we try to distinguish and identify ourselves, only cause turmoil and strife. Once we realize that we are all one, hatred becomes impossible. There is no-one to hate. That is how we attain peace.
    In order to become truly whole, we must shed as much as possible that which differentiates us. Thus, all Geno remove their facial hair and shave their heads. All Geno dress in simple, grey clothing. And all Geno are named 'Geno', followed by a number of usually four arbitrary digits. For example, Geno5972. This is an identification, as opposed to an identity.
    Hmm, you can see why their idealogy was popular...

Tokens

If it worked it would have been great (I have given up being a Geno)
    Free!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by #1
    Geno follow the Path
    The Path is the Way
    The Way is the Light
    The Light is Grey

Well that sums it all up, the links are annoying.

Tokens

I've read through this thread and its very interesting about dionysus, i av also watched this animation that was posted erlier:

www.geocities.com/habbohotel
    and does anyone know when it was made

cass14Merry Christmas cass14
    And A Happy New Year!
    :afro: Play Habbo DON'T LIVE It! :afro:
    :eusa_ange Team Member Of The Advice Group :eusa_ange

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast