HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

well when we moved providers and the values didnt get updated for 2 weeks or more we had many complaints as our values were not accurate at all and there were still sharp increases and decreases in furni, if people see anything dropping they panic and all try to sell which means a big drop, why lose out just hang on to it and it should go up again except hc rares which will not realy go up much but the throne sofas and majestics wont drop alot but they may even rise a little.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Gottomi
    The only reason it drops to nothing is because people see it lowering a little bit on habbox. :@

You people just don't understand how much people depend on habbox and how one little tiny move by habbox rare values turns to something HUGE.
    We do understand that, but everyone who hates the values page obviously don't understand that it only changes because what people offer for certain thing's changes! What's hard to understand about that :s It's not Habbox's fault that the price goes right down when they change the price just a little bit. It's the people who offer an accept less that people who don't like the values should be complainin to.

"You Only Wanted The Things I Couldn't Give To You
    And You Had It All Anyway."

PM Me Habbox Forum Rules

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Dry.Tearz
    We do understand that, but everyone who hates the values page obviously don't understand that it only changes because what people offer for certain thing's changes! What's hard to understand about that :s It's not Habbox's fault that the price goes right down when they change the price just a little bit. It's the people who offer an accept less that people who don't like the values should be complainin to.
    Yes, but it usually takes weeks to see weather it will rise or fall. I remember before the rare values page thrones took weeks to either rise 1 hc sofa or fall one hc sofa. But as soon as that page came, it seems to rise and fall every day. You also just listed to like 25-50 people and post what you see, while you arn't thinking that mabey that person really needed that rare so he payed more, or mabey that person was desperate for hcs so he sold something for less. But as soon as you post what you saw in that sample group, all the people begin to panic because they thing "if habbox put a paraset down .1 of a throne, then I bet it will continue to fall!" so they sell like crazy and it goes from 6 thrones for a paraset to 1.5 thrones for a paraset in 2 days. That is when habbox begins to ruin alot of habbos, and thats why you get so many anti-habboxer. :eusa_doh:
    Ignore what I just said.

Duh!! sitting down with my laptop on my knee
    Tokens

Gottomi
    habbox shows the current trading prices habbos are paying for certain things!
    Habbox doesnt force people to sell there things just coz they dropped!
    they choose to trade them and the things they will acept for them!

So stop blaming habbox!
    :eusa_hand Your password is not butter!So dont spread it! :eusa_hand
    Don't Believe It - Till U See It

Tokens

But as soon as you post what you saw in that sample group, all the people begin to panic because they thing "if habbox put a paraset down .1 of a throne, then I bet it will continue to fall!" so they sell like crazy and it goes from 6 thrones for a paraset to 1.5 thrones for a paraset in 2 days. That is when habbox begins to ruin alot of habbos, and thats why you get so many anti-habboxer. :eusa_doh:
    If people run around thinkin that it's gonna keep droppin until it's worth nothin then that's done through their stupidity, they should realise that whenever theres a big crash in prices, a big rise comes soon after So there you go, Habbox might report a slight price change the day after it happens, but it's not them who cause people to drop the value to nothing by stressin an tryin to get rid of it straight away.

"You Only Wanted The Things I Couldn't Give To You
    And You Had It All Anyway."

PM Me Habbox Forum Rules

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Dry.Tearz
    If people run around thinkin that it's gonna keep droppin until it's worth nothin then that's done through their stupidity, they should realise that whenever theres a big crash in prices, a big rise comes soon after So there you go, Habbox might report a slight price change the day after it happens, but it's not them who cause people to drop the value to nothing by stressin an tryin to get rid of it straight away.
    Oh really..? Where is that big rise for the parasols?
    Ignore what I just said.

The farthest region of your MINIMIZED brain
    Tokens

Lightbulb

Its not at all habboxs fault that rare prices go up and down... they go off of wat ppl are actually trading for things and wat they are taking for things. I mean its in no ones power to say how much this is worth and that is worth, it all depends on us the habbos who play the game. Were really the ones who make prices go up and down. Its all due to supply and demand
    :arrow: MR COKE AND HABBO GAMING EXPERT :eusa_danc

Tokens

pffft repetetive subject.
    Moderating Habbox's Forums To Keep You Safe (2004)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As soon as you halt something lowering, everyone will begin to like them more.

Thrones and parasols and such, just make them stop dropping.

As long as you keep updating it to lower prices, they will continue to drop.

You have a nasty little habbit of not stopping things before they become to extreme.. *cough* parasols rising *cough* parasols dropping *cough*

Take a stand, you have full control.

it is not up to habbox habbox only does wat the ppl want so i dont see y u r complaining when it is all of us doing it not habbox

Tokens

it's no one's fault, because the parasols went high and then low, same's happening with the throne. we can only expect everything to rise and fall again, because that's how stock markets work. and everything (yes, everything) is cheaper anyway. Holopod used to be 6 hcs but look at it now, HC is worth less and so is a throne, so everything is still kept EQUAL. just feel sorry for those who gave 30 hc for a throne, because it is unlikely to rise that high again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast