HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Exclamation Habbox, you need to stop the lowering...

As soon as you halt something lowering, everyone will begin to like them more.

Thrones and parasols and such, just make them stop dropping.

As long as you keep updating it to lower prices, they will continue to drop.

You have a nasty little habbit of not stopping things before they become to extreme.. *cough* parasols rising *cough* parasols dropping *cough*

Take a stand, you have full control.
    Ignore what I just said.

what do you mean? habbox doesnt set the rare values, they see what actualt traders are actually doing...so if people are selling stuff for less, its not their fault or problem to fix :eusa_snoo
    ShadowSam19 on Runescape

Tokens

but he has a point, when something goes from 10 - 9, every1 wants to get rid of it, and sells it for 9 or less, but, and that means that something is going down again etc.....

but, this isnt the fould of habbox, its from the traders

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nmo way they should not just stop prices going down .there going down for a reason to help people if there getting ripped off
    hmmmm

think about it, its obviously because everyone worships the values, you cant stop it now. everyone uses habbox values as a rule of thumb, they will never realise. so you habboxers see 10 people asking for 9 hcs for their throne, youd probably drop it down to 11. right? then everyone asks 11 or 10 because thoe know it will drop, it will if they ask for it. learn from this, habbox DOES show what you people ask for. think about it, you're falling right into a rare whirlpool if you ask exactly what they are showing. no offence to anyone, just my lost little opinion. d+ in english.. meh..

Tokens

Default Grrgleheimer..

Yer.. Im just trying to say that as soon as habbox makes something rise or fall it will continue to rise or fall till it can't anymore... Habbox needs to decide when it should level off, or else it will level off when its worth practically nothing
    Ignore what I just said.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

habbox shows the rise or fall after it is rising or falling, habbox would look pretty stupid if we kept the price high when it was going down :s im realy trying my best to understand these people who blame habbox for prices rising or falling.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by jrh2002
    habbox shows the rise or fall after it is rising or falling, habbox would look pretty stupid if we kept the price high when it was going down :s im realy trying my best to understand these people who blame habbox for prices rising or falling.
    Yes, as soon as it drops a little, you show it.

But as soon as you show it dropping by a little it PLUMMETS.

It might have been dropping before you showed it..

But as you show it it will continue to drop till its NOTHING.
    Ignore what I just said.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Gottomi
    Yes, as soon as it drops a little, you show it.

But as soon as you show it dropping by a little it PLUMMETS.

It might have been dropping before you showed it..

But as you show it it will continue to drop till its NOTHING.
    If it continues to drop til it's worth nothin then who's fault is it? Yep, the people on Habbo who accept offers which are worth near to nothin. :rolleyes: Thing's drop an rise all the time so if your just a little bit patient then you'll get what you think it's worth.

"You Only Wanted The Things I Couldn't Give To You
    And You Had It All Anyway."

PM Me Habbox Forum Rules

Tokens

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by *+*Ally*+*
    If it continues to drop til it's worth nothin then who's fault is it? Yep, the people on Habbo who accept offers which are worth near to nothin. :rolleyes: Thing's drop an rise all the time so if your just a little bit patient then you'll get what you think it's worth.
    The only reason it drops to nothing is because people see it lowering a little bit on habbox. :@

You people just don't understand how much people depend on habbox and how one little tiny move by habbox rare values turns to something HUGE.
    Ignore what I just said.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast