HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would say and I am sure that there is people that agree that: -
    There are more people that don't smoke and suffer than there are people smoking all together.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would also agree with that, passive smokers seem to get affected worse in the long run. Health issues such as Athsma, different issues causing all sorts of bad health problems present and in future life.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have ashtma and there are some people that smoke around me and I hate it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think it should because when somebody is out having a meal or in the pub having a good times if they have ashtma [like baving] they will find it very uncomfortable & it is also passive smoking which is a killer.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Generally when I go out for a meal I feel very uncomfortable if someone near by is smoking. It puts me of my meal.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Me to, we try and avoid places that have a non smoking rule, because since all the other places have banned it, most smokers go there, the moment we enter a pub, smoke feels your lungs and it really is disgusting, its gross.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Jin:

Latest Awards:

Congratulations to Klock for his most compelling arguement,
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost....&postcount=110

He has won this debate.

The majority of people have said they would like to see the ban in intrests of non-smokers and people who do not wish to inhale other peoples smoke. However there has been a sort of comprimise in the sense that people feel that there should be areas smokers can smoke in order to not be singled out or targetted in a sense.

Most peoples concerns are the possible health changes in case of a ban and how it will be an advantage to most people of the UK. This debate is PRO banning of smoking in public places.

+1

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617