HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Naughty, naughty.

1/10.

Newsie

Tokens

Have a re-look. Images are no longer there. Now what are the problems with the site?

Tokens

http://67.15.181.134/4239/75/pip/forum_link.gif

ROFL why not use the Cpanel hosting? ;]

Tokens

Oh, thats because I had those images on there before I brought the hosting

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My analysis on your site:

Design:
    After clicking the link to your site, an awful putrid green layout comes up (yes, I know it was made by Habbox, but it's still awful) which I hate. The content boxes are way too small, emphasised by the navigation iframe having a horizontal scroll bar, which I hate. The scrollbars seem to change colour aswell. On some pages it's green, and on some it's blue?

Mark: 9/20

Content:
    You have way to many links on your navigation, another pet hate. I cannot find anything that isn't on a normal fansite. It's pretty generic.

Mark: 7/20

Interactivity:
    Every good fansite needs a bit of interactivity, whether it's events on Habbo or a good message board. Unfortunantly, you have neither. Invision Free doesn't look very good when you want your members to pay hard earned cash for VIP. And you're not laid back with the rules too. Here are a few of my favourites:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rules
    11. All members must now visit the forum at least once a month or your account will be deleted, no matter what rank you are.

12. You must recommend at leat 3 active people to the forum each year or your account will be deleted.

14. If you do not post 20times a year your account will be deleted.
    Woah Mr Control Freak, a great way to boost your forum's popularity is to delete members if they don't come online for a month, or invite 3 people! Your VIP Features allow people to 'mass PM 3 people'! Yes! 3 people! And get some usual features that Habbo Forums usually offer.

Mark: Just for having the presence of interactivity: 3/10

Overall Mark: 38% - Ouch.
    Final comments:
    Don't steal Bandwidth!!

Tokens

Ok, I admit those rules are harsh. They were meant for staff only. What do you mean by "And get some normal features that fansites offer".

Also, regarding the blue nav bars, thanks for telling me. I will fix them ASAP.

Tokens

Sorry for double post but. You all gave me rubbish marks out of ten. Go back and look at it again and tell me what you think now. www.ourhabbouk.co.uk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I swear the Team Icons in goodies aren't yours. I remember downloading ones just like them from one of the forums that offer images and skins for IPB Forums. In fact, I am more certain they were than you actually making them because Validating seems very cheaply made and gives me a hunch that you just downloaded them and are using them as Goodies. I am sure that is breaking Terms and Service of using those images...

Quote Originally Posted by xroyal16
    Ok, I admit those rules are harsh. They were meant for staff only. What do you mean by "And get some normal features that fansites offer".

Also, regarding the blue nav bars, thanks for telling me. I will fix them ASAP.
    That seems very unlikely that they were ment for Staff when they were in the main rules. No one is that stupid to add Staff Rules in Normal Rules for everyone "/

Those rules are still pretty rubbish, even for Staff! As long as they do their job on the site, their job should stay. They don' need to keep the forum active "/

The forum looks very tacky now, with 3 images at the bottom looking nothing like the HabboCouncil.co.uk's Forum Images which you had the indecentcy to rip and somehow pull off that they are yours, well you didn't even pull them off!

You can also tell that the Rare Values Guide and Rare Guide images were ripped from Habbox. The names are completely the same. If you renamed them then people would think your less likely have of stolen them from Habbox but another site, or maybe even got them off Habbo yourself!

I also find that you are being to pressurable on your members with about 5 whines to get people to vote you Official, so far you have:

On the Forum: 2 Things telling people to vote for you. Really there should be none or just the one. The redirectable forum seems a bit much.
    On the Site: Just the one, which is ok. The forum is the only real problem.

We are run by xRoyal15 and are in close contact with www.habtips.com. All of the Content found on this site was found/made by our staff over a long period of time so that you can enjoy OurHabbo more than ever.
    Who cares! They are on your site not HabTips.com! If HabTips are telling you to advertise their site on your site tell them to sod off. People visit your site to look at your content, not go to another site.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc
    I swear the Team Icons in goodies aren't yours. I remember downloading ones just like them from one of the forums that offer images and skins for IPB Forums. In fact, I am more certain they were than you actually making them because Validating seems very cheaply made and gives me a hunch that you just downloaded them and are using them as Goodies. I am sure that is breaking Terms and Service of using those images...

That seems very unlikely that they were ment for Staff when they were in the main rules. No one is that stupid to add Staff Rules in Normal Rules for everyone "/

Those rules are still pretty rubbish, even for Staff! As long as they do their job on the site, their job should stay. They don' need to keep the forum active "/

The forum looks very tacky now, with 3 images at the bottom looking nothing like the HabboCouncil.co.uk's Forum Images which you had the indecentcy to rip and somehow pull off that they are yours, well you didn't even pull them off!

You can also tell that the Rare Values Guide and Rare Guide images were ripped from Habbox. The names are completely the same. If you renamed them then people would think your less likely have of stolen them from Habbox but another site, or maybe even got them off Habbo yourself!

I also find that you are being to pressurable on your members with about 5 whines to get people to vote you Official, so far you have:

On the Forum: 2 Things telling people to vote for you. Really there should be none or just the one. The redirectable forum seems a bit much.

Who cares! They are on your site not HabTips.com! If HabTips are telling you to advertise their site on your site tell them to sod off. People visit your site to look at your content, not go to another site.
    Well said.

I'll now evaluate the site.

Layout and Design

Lots of glitches.

It looks too familiar it's not been designed well and too be honest the banner looks stupid as it finishes half way across the screen.

The news looks dull as does the space between every box

Stupid scrollbars mess up your iframes and stuff.

Code

It's coded badly as it needs use of iframes too hold the content together and Iframes use big ugly scrollbars.

I reccoment giving it a full CSS layout code with lots of PHP and then you don't need sweaty little iframes.

Development and Content

Most content is copy and pasted and then theres the matter of hotlinking..

HTML Code:
    <table style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor="#111111" height="42" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="859" background="http://www.karanonline.net/andy/n/hsbanner5.bmp" border="0">
    Basically it needs original content and too create its own stuff.

OurHabboUK gets a 3/10 from me.

- Dan

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc

The Staff rules, were accidently put in that area. They will be moved.
    The Rare Value imgaes are avaliable to download on Habbox.us as an image pack, so thats not really ripping.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast