HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Spot on the inside of my nose! Hurts like mad! Sqeeze, leave or go to a doc?

Ok I have a (What feels like) a massive spot on the inside of my nose. It looks poisoned, it's swollen and hurts like mad when I flare up my nostrils and when I rub and touch my nose. Should I sqeeze it (That would be very hard as it's on the inside and may hurt really bad.), should I leave it or should I go to a doc? I really don't think it's bad enough to go to a doctor but if I leave it in might swell up really big then maybe my nostril will get chopped off :s No but really, it could become really badly infected? Please help This isn't a joke. I would post a picture but my cam is dud.

Rep + will be given to helpful sugestions, not just, 'Yea leave it' or 'Go to a doc EWWW!'

Tokens
    Habbo
    Undes1rable

Latest Awards:

It won't hurt to go to the doctors and have it checked out. Just incase, it's always better to be safe than sorry. Book an emergency appointment. But whatever you do, i wouldn't burst it. Just incase you get infected or something.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks for your reply, I'm gonna get my mum to have a look at it, then she may phone my aunt who works for NHS 24 thingy Rep+

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Depending on how long you've had it for will give you a rough guess of when it will go? Are you alergic to anything? Have you sniffed something with fine particals?

If you feel its ok then just leave it, if you feel its worrying you then ask for advice at your local GP. Don't squeeze it though, it causes further infection leading to more spots.
    I'm sure if you leave it for a night then you should see some difference, hopefully, it'll go down. If you feel it has gotten bigger and feel its a nousence, ask your parents, they'll recommend something

Hope this helps.

leav it and treat it with love and care and respect!

it will go in about a week probs!

u no what they say - tlc !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NekkLe
    Depending on how long you've had it for will give you a rough guess of when it will go? Are you alergic to anything? Have you sniffed something with fine particals?

If you feel its ok then just leave it, if you feel its worrying you then ask for advice at your local GP. Don't squeeze it though, it causes further infection leading to more spots.
    I'm sure if you leave it for a night then you should see some difference, hopefully, it'll go down. If you feel it has gotten bigger and feel its a nousence, ask your parents, they'll recommend something

Hope this helps.
    Well I wiped my nose with my school cardi (Rough) on Monday, I think that maybe broke the skin, I'm not alergic to anything that I know of and I'm going to ask for my mums advice, thank you for your advice xx

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeDude2949
    leav it and treat it with love and care and respect!

it will go in about a week probs!

u no what they say - tlc !
    sweeeeet! aww, thanks. Made me feel better anyway!

Tokens

in native china, one remedy for this was incence. we would light (or burni) the incsence stinck and take in full essence. this would sure nose airlements but you should be contacing the hospital remedy service

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by *****
    in native china, one remedy for this was incence. we would light (or burni) the incsence stinck and take in full essence. this would sure nose airlements but you should be contacing the hospital remedy service
    Don't think I'll be trying that... I think incence might sting. I dunno why but anyways Rep+

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thankyou

And your welcome, hope you feel better.

Tokens

If it seems to be hurting, and you are worried about it I would suggest going to the doctor. It is better to find out what the problem is right away, before it gets bad. If left alone, it could become something bad overnight. I wouldn't suggest breaking it or touching it at all. This could cause whatever it is to get infected. All in all, I would suggest going to a doctor, to get a professional opinion. Hope it gets better - Patrick
    01-10-2006 10:57 AM Expires: 30-03-2007 10:57 AM | 1 | Accusing/naming other members of lying/scamming/hacking
    Lols no wai one day before my birthday o;
    -¬ Buying Club Sofa... 01-10-2006 01:48 PM 30-03-2007 01:48 PM 1 Accusing/naming other members of lying/scamming/hacking
    -¬ Buying Club Sofa... 01-10-2006 01:46 PM 30-03-2007 01:46 PM 0 Posting off topic
    -¬ Buying Club Sofa... 01-10-2006 01:44 PM 30-03-2007 01:44 PM 0 Posting off topic
    GOOD REP FOR BREAKING RULES

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast