HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default HELP! ;[ Missing Something!

Right,I'm going to make my old thread again,seeing as I got little help and it was closed due to arguements,please don't argue or I shall have to report

Yeah,I'm soo happy with the presents and everything I got and all and the dinner and today has been ace. But I still think there's something missing. Over the past few days my heart has been aching cos I was an idiot to Kassie right. And I still soo much luv her and miss her. But I did some pretty stupid stuff and I can't make her forgive me after what I did. These past few nights in bed have been hell. I been thinking of what we had and I miss it soo much, I just have been so . I am lucky to have such a great friend[smiddy] who I've been able to talk it through with. But I've just got that feeling in my heart that is empty and I really don't like it. Kassie was my longest relationship in over a year and it really meant something to me. I can't take back the things I said/did or apologise enough. I just miss her soo bad. I'm such a -youknowwhat-. I'm glad Tom has been there for me,I know I can talk to him and he won't tell a soul!There is kinda no point to this thread but I thought I should get my feelings out in the opening.

Tokens

I read the first one lol. But awww ;[

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What happened x[

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Aight.
    What happened x[
    I was a major idiot. infact idiot is the understatement of the century.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Awww ;[

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That explains a lot , What happened? tell me over PM?

Tokens
    Habbo
    smiddy1234

Latest Awards:

You kinda need to talk to her i think craig, explain your true feelings for her.

I think you'll feel better in yourself if you do; and it may even benefeit kassie too. since i know she fought the world of you when you two were out...
    You french fried when you should have pizza'd. If you french fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time....

GREAT BANTER

Tokens

Latest Awards:

By what I think is going on, you need to talk to Kassie

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by smiddy1234
    You kinda need to talk to her i think craig, explain your true feelings for her.

I think you'll feel better in yourself if you do; and it may even benefeit kassie too. since i know she fought the world of you when you two were out...
    I've told her how much i miss her and luv her still and stuff and how much an idiot i was,but I don't think I can ever be truely forgiven. I was such an idiot. -sings r-kelly if i cud turn back the hands-.

Thanks for the lovely advice Tom, your such a great friend,glad I know you! I will try and speak it out with her but it's difficult.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Feyod

Latest Awards:

Quoted from Teenhelp.org

"Communication is a key item in relationships"

Communicate with her my friend it's a key to love ;o
    Occasionally visit and have a nose.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast