HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: divorcing...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cassie
    Aw, Has he tried to explain to you?
    he doesnt know i know what he did. my mom just told me this morning when she came back from work

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaye
    he doesnt know i know what he did. my mom just told me this morning when she came back from work
    Hm, If he tries to explain let him? but if they are gettin a divorce then you might have to go to court to see who has custody over you, my bm8s parents are splittin up too and she's goin to court she's real stressed so i think your mates will be there for you and you gotta stay strong and think that your mom will be happier than she is now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cassie
    Hm, If he tries to explain let him? but if they are gettin a divorce then you might have to go to court to see who has custody over you, my bm8s parents are splittin up too and she's goin to court she's real stressed so i think your mates will be there for you and you gotta stay strong and think that your mom will be happier than she is now.
    i dont think he can explain this, and my mom has full custody over me cause shes my biological mother and when her and my real dad broke up [i wasnt born yet] she had custody over me then, so yeah.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My parents need to divorce, but like my mom says she hasnt got the money to buy us a house to live in with her so she says she'll have to stay here till my younger sister is 18 [in 14 years time[
    Its horrible here..

Tokens

It can be very hard for Parents to get divorced. If you have seen them as loving birds for many years and them suddently aparting, it can cause severe depression or temper periods. If you are suffering in anyway Kaye you can contact me. My Mum + Dad announced that they were getting divorced in October. It was nothing big considering they hadn't been very happy over the past few months. I would rather see them happy than being trapped in a fake-love relationship.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My mum left my dad when she was having me about 3 months before

Tokens

Mine have divorced....but they had to cause they were always at each others throats..so.. it's not very good for me and my bro though (i have a bro and a sis but my mum hates my big sis), it didn't turn out very well.. I see my mum about 4 times a year if I'm lucky..so.. to be honest, it's not the best thing ever.. but sometimes it has to happen.. I try to give my mum another chance.. coz she practically abandoned us but she never ever gives me a chance. She's always too busy doing something else.. like with her boyfriend. He is very ill but still, we are her CHILDREN. She puts him before us A LOT..
    Angey.

"Can you feel her burning through your veins?"

Tokens

Mine have been married 21 years, they're still strong which I'm happy to see...
    Everywhere I go, theres something that I really need
    Everyone I know, is someone that I wanna be
    Even though, I don't really know me
    Just another day, every single word I say..fades out

Ali♥Steve♥Nush♥Emz♥Alex♥Connor♥
    Ruby♥Jo♥Nessa♥Dave♥Kim♥Jake♥
    Emma♥Helz♥Jess♥Bjay♥Laura♥Becca♥Lucie♥
    Zahrina♥Tanya♥

Tokens

Mines been married 17 years and still going , they have had there ups and downs but there good

Tokens

My parents got married at 18 and are still together ;D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123