HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    StripedTiger

Latest Awards:

Default Lucky Dip - Ends 13th January

Have you ever had your name put into a hat along with some other names and someone randomly picking out a name? Well if you have then you will know exactly what this competition is about! But if you don’t then here is what you do:

Just post a reply containing your habbo name. There is no need to put anything else but good luck messages are allowed. I will moderate the thread to make sure no one enters more then once and everyone enters their name. If you don’t enter your name then you will not be allowed to enter the competition. The number of posts will be put into a computer and a random number will be selected. The post owner of that number will receive a prize.

For example, if the number 42 was selected then I would look for the 42nd post and look to see which member made that post. That member will receive a prize.

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 1 HC Sofa

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: Aquae
    Habbox Name: Aquae

This competition will run until 13th January unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes a computer will pick the winner and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
    Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on13th January 2006. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by Aquae to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. A computer will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting in this compeition comments are allowed but double posting or posting more then once in the whole competition thread will be a result of your disqualification.

The number 26 was selected at random.

The winner is madchild24, he won a HC sofa.

Congratulations
    Last edited by StripedTiger; 16-01-2006 at 03:53 PM.
    Mrs S Dalton
    Autistic

Tokens

Habbo Name: 14Ben2005
    HabboX Name: 14Ben2005

Question: Aquae, what if post number one comes up, do you win?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

habbox name XmotoX
    habbo name: ..dabomb..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo(x) Name: eggd2

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=53054 Not finshed yet but please look

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=61267 my tutorial

190 rep points!!!
    I owe + rep to:
    I owe - rep to:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: Ploomp
    Habbox Name: Ree

Tokens

how do i enter the comps like were is the post thingy this is con678

[EDIT-Rachel-100] - If you have any problems with posting competitions, Please contact a competition moderator.
    Last edited by Racoon; 02-01-2006 at 09:42 AM.

Tokens

Habbo Name:con678
    Habbox Name:Con678
    Lotto Numbers 342

Tokens

Habbo(x) Name: JoeyJo21

Tokens

Latest Awards:

habbo name : --ss--2
    habbox name : --ss--

nice cool new game.

Tokens