HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MakeBelieve..

Latest Awards:

Default Habbo Spaces - Ends February 17

As we all know, Habbo has many designs of wallpaper and flooring. You have a variety of colours to chose from. Basically it's the main thing to make your room feel finished. What I want you to do is design your own wallpaper or flooring (or both). It could be pink zig-zags or maybe even kitchen tiles.

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (and pixel artists only) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon, or send your entry to [email protected]. Please remember to leave your habbo name, your habbox forum name and the competition name. Then attach your entry to the e-mail. Do NOT link your entry to other websites in your post or e-mail, as you cannot put your entry on another site. Use the MANAGE ATTACHMENT feature below if possible or use an image hoster.

1st Prize: 2 HC sofas kindly donated by Baving & 1 festive fan kindly donated by Boro-Fan2k4

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: MakeBelieve..
    Habbox Name: MakeBelieve..
    My entry:-

This competition will run until 17th February unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes Aquae and MakeBelieve.. will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
    Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 17th February 2006. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by Aquae to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Aquae and Makebelieve.. will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions with the exeption of Pixel Artists, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When posting in the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

By entering this competition, Habbox has the rights to display, alter or amend all entries for its own promotional use, without naming or seeking the owners permission.

Congratulations to:

littleitaly entry 22 who won 2 HC sofas kindly donated by Baving & 1 festive fan kindly donated by Boro-Fan2k4

you will be contacted soon
    Last edited by StripedTiger; 24-02-2006 at 12:19 PM.
    +1

Tokens

Default my space

habbo nameaurajs
    habbox nameaurajs
    entry:-lodge/wooden wall and flooring
    Grim Reapers Offical Site:http://www.freewebs.com/imthegrimreaper/

100TH POSThttp://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=168201

Wolf Watching Prey
    Waiting to attack
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: ApK
    Entry: Sea Breeze Wallpaper and Floor
    +1

Tokens

Habbo Name: Guy,:
    Entry: Habbo-Weenie Wallpaper

Ready To Get Freaked Out? Series:-

Tokens

Default Beach Space

Heres My Space Alt, And My First Catalougue Alt, Hope You Like It:eusa_pray :

Edited By Bonzeet: Fixed!
    Last edited by bonzeet; 28-01-2006 at 04:53 PM.

Oh man... I cant get back on bonzeet
    +1

Tokens

Default Ellorz ;] This is my alt

Habbo Name: .Carmen
    Habbox Name: Carmen
    My Entry: This is teh bunneh contume ;]

Edited By Aquae - This entry has nothing to do with the competition topic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by StripedTiger; 28-01-2006 at 08:05 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

post removed. apologies for posting this.

Edited By Aquae - please be more careful next time.
    Last edited by StripedTiger; 28-01-2006 at 08:05 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo(x) Name: eggd2

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=53054 Not finshed yet but please look

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=61267 my tutorial

190 rep points!!!
    I owe + rep to:
    I owe - rep to:

Tokens

Habbox Name: teenagetimmy
    Habbox Name: teenagetimmy

Entry:
    A Taste Of Japan ;D

Play CS 1.6, you live in the UK? Willing to bet rares? PM me.

Tokens

Hey I Added A New Colour For The Walls Aswell as flooring with a lil sign a dude is holding up i also made my own room layout
    habbo Name: joshy51
    Habbox Name: CSKNIGHT
    Entry: This Room

:eusa_danc

Edited by MakeBelieve.. - Please do not claim others alterations as your own.
    Proof: http://www.habbodown.com/goodies/valentines1_800.gif
    Last edited by MakeBelieve..; 02-02-2006 at 11:17 PM.
    :eusa_dancWewt Wewt!:eusa_danc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast