HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Is There a god?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

56 50.91%
  • No

54 49.09%
Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: God?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default God?

Is there anything up there? a god of any kind? what do you think

Edited by Soyers (Forum Administrator): Thread closed, too much conflict. Please see the HabboxForum rule no.1.
    Last edited by Soyers; 12-04-2005 at 10:45 AM.
    Bye bye people ive had a great time here i just have no reason to stay anymore

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It Depends On Your Religeon, Sure they Might Be A God, and There Might Not.

I Myself Do Not Believe In God.
    I want to be a Penguin,Hippo,Llama Real Boy!

Ex-Forum Moderator - 2005-2008
    Ex-Habbox Live DJ - 2006-2007
    x

Tokens

Personally I don't believe in God, the Bible has been proven wrong scientifically.

We all evolved from Bacteria, there's no such thing as "bacteria" in the Bible.

How can we all have evolved from Adam and Eve? How can the world have been created in seven days? It's not scientifically possible.
    Signature removed by properclone (too big)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im a striong athist, and dont belive in god. teh bible toura or what ever can all be proved wrong both sintifily and from the huge inaccrusys and flaws in them selves, wich exaples of can be quite intertaing.
    I think realigon is just a form of control, to stop people making there own optiosn and forsing oen upon them, as orignaly religon was craets to 1. exsplan what then coulnt be explaned by scinace but now mostly can. and to enforese law and order. not having the phisical cabaibly to enforec rules, teh idea u will go to hell (suffer) when u die was intriodced as a insentive to follow the rules.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I belive that religion is just a cover for our own mortallity... we haveto belive we are being helped some how or we would run havvoc (even more than normal) but i dont belive in god...
    Bye bye people ive had a great time here i just have no reason to stay anymore

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Mentor
    Im a striong athist, and dont belive in god. teh bible toura or what ever can all be proved wrong both sintifily and from the huge inaccrusys and flaws in them selves, wich exaples of can be quite intertaing.
    I think realigon is just a form of control, to stop people making there own optiosn and forsing oen upon them, as orignaly religon was craets to 1. exsplan what then coulnt be explaned by scinace but now mostly can. and to enforese law and order. not having the phisical cabaibly to enforec rules, teh idea u will go to hell (suffer) when u die was intriodced as a insentive to follow the rules.
    Are you on something? You can't even spell atheist right.

Atheism is a religion too, it's just a religion that doesn't believe in any other religions.

If you're calling yourself an atheist, you're labelling yourself too, and you're conforming to rules, unless you're not a proper atheist.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

athiset means you have no belife in god. tahts is all it means, its a description of a stutus of belife, not a belife. i have no blife in god, nor religion. i do not belive in any higher power. wich mena sim an athiset? athism isnt a belife syetm, it is just a word saying there is no belife ina higher power and has no effectt on nay other aspects?

plus my spellings like this cuz im dislexic.

plus how do u deam somthing a religion, athiset means no belife in god, not to do with religion, buddism is supoly a religion, but it doenst acatly have a belife in a god or higher power.

Tokens

When I have nothing to do, I do indepth research into random things, and athiesm is something that came up.

So what you are saying is that, if there is no God, there's no Religion? What about Paganism, that has no god, and Wicca, they are still very much religions.

Atheism is a religion, it's just a religion with no God.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

to be a resligon it would have to have a set of rules, many athifes have radicly differnt veiws, so as a single resligion it coulnt be one. anyway if you check back the poll askes do you belive in god, not are you religios. i do not belive in god. or any religion or follwing above what is see as basic moral standed to be a religon it would reque people to have the same or simlar belifes, i prefer to make my own dersions on my own basis rather than follow like sheep. i tehrfor do not class my slef as religos. but i do clas my self as an athiset. aka person with no belife in god.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

For people who dont know, Athism is a Gommist Religion factor, you dont have to worship, prey anything, it is a completely friendly religion, it is very good for the lazy and is fun

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast