HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth
    Well, thats what the Moderators in Training are for. [Points to you]. xP
    Very funny I like it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sierk1
    Is it possible to have a star system based on the number of posts in vBulletin or do you need to install hacks for that?
    Because it's not constumary to have this, it would have to be installed. But it would be based on the number of posts. (It can be editable).

Tokens
    Habbo
    nvrspk4

Latest Awards:

Because it's not constumary to have this, it would have to be installed. But it would be based on the number of posts. (It can be editable).
    Actually I believe it's already installed. It would be just like the whole Newbie -> Member -> Greater Member etc. scheme except the titles could stay the same but there could be a couple of ranks for each for each new star and that usergroup could have additional abilities. Also it is possible to set it so that a user is automatically promoted into the next group at X posts. So we don't need a hack.

I'm not too keen on the original thing though, especially as its based on posts and we have enough spammers as it is. Also, its to replace the reputation system but its not even close to being based on the same principle? Rep is based on your creditability (though its kinda changing with the "technicques" of our members.)
    It costs nothing to be a good friend.

American and Proud

I also use the account nvrspk on other computers.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by nvrspk4
    Actually I believe it's already installed. It would be just like the whole Newbie -> Member -> Greater Member etc. scheme except the titles could stay the same but there could be a couple of ranks for each for each new star and that usergroup could have additional abilities. Also it is possible to set it so that a user is automatically promoted into the next group at X posts. So we don't need a hack.

I'm not too keen on the original thing though, especially as its based on posts and we have enough spammers as it is. Also, its to replace the reputation system but its not even close to being based on the same principle? Rep is based on your creditability (though its kinda changing with the "technicques" of our members.)
    Well, couldn't it be customised to reputation points and maybe replace the images? Like instead of the little green bars, we have the stars? Or maybe just add that in as something else. I just think it would give the forum a little spark. ^^

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, couldn't it be customised to reputation points and maybe replace the images? Like instead of the little green bars, we have the stars? Or maybe just add that in as something else. I just think it would give the forum a little spark. ^^
    Yea , reputation is boring now , all it is , is dark green and light green bars.

Tokens

Yeh, the spamming situation is already out of hand, this would most probably make it worse.

Tokens
    Habbo
    nvrspk4

Latest Awards:

Probably but it might take up space and all. Also we couldn't do the things with the Super Moderators and Moderators and you couldn't get special privileges
    It costs nothing to be a good friend.

American and Proud

I also use the account nvrspk on other computers.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by nvrspk4
    Probably but it might take up space and all. Also we couldn't do the things with the Super Moderators and Moderators and you couldn't get special privileges
    Ah well, the stars are pretty enough sway the forum members hearts.

Tokens

I like it k

:Jamie(Forum Moderator) - Please don't bump old threads
    Last edited by :Jamie; 30-11-2006 at 07:53 PM.
    EVEN HEROES KNOW WHEN TO BE SCARED... AND I'M NO HERO.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow you can bump a 5 month old thread.. ;l
    Anyway, nice idea :]
    +1

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617