HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Growl. My times come <//3

hm. yeah i dont wna leave but i have to. Jane already knows this but since i was 4 my parents have wanted to live in canada / america [ i haven't really listened] && the only thing holdin them back was my nan and well she died 3 yrs ago "/ They now want to move over there and we're going on a "holiday" very soon look look at properties and no doubt after that i'll hardly be on much cos i wanna spend my last time with rl mates. I really do hate my parents for this and i'll be on like on n off until we go on "holiday" n then thats it. And we won't have the net over there or anything so its bye from me ? ;l

Just a few fab people off here / my thoughts on a few people ;

Jane - Jane your super cool & so funny. Fellow eloy muncher *heart* dont ever change cos i'd take the eloy factory off you

Clarissa - OMG CLAZ we've had our ups n downs but we've got through it and we're still mates. I know you can get down but just remember to have fun :d

Joe - Omg your fab baby and can always make me laugh and i'm so sorry for being such a ***** which caused us to fall out

Craig aka cortezhelsing - Yeah.. um you used to be god damn awesome but you've changed and you've labelled me a wanna be and say i copy kassie "/ just cos i have __xo after a few words or something. Pathetic.

Ben - Ben we used to be real real real close n i guess we've grown apart but you are still an awesome mate to me.

Bef - Ino you've got a trial tomoz & i really do hope everything goes okay for you cos ino you've had it rough through your life

Jase - Omg FATTAY :d lmao that made me laugh so much Remember want another cream cake? "i predict a diet" dont go changing

Kassie - Me n you had our differences but we've sorted them out and your real awesome now dont change

Eamonn - Yeah we used to like HATE each other but we're cool now. i heart your dog x3

Ryan aka dupion - OMGZ RYZ me n you go back TIMEEE you zedder even before we both started hxf lmao dont change cos things wouldn't be the same seriously

Ste - We used to be like best mates then that *incident* happened that i wont mention and things changed. I hope things in life get better for you

Anyway these we're just a few off the top off my head and i cant be bothered to type no more :d dont worry hellz i still love you I'm gna miss you all n if we get the net over there i'll come on but i doubt we will. Oh yeah and i think habbox staff [some not all] is a mess. Although Jack n ash are ace. But ash has his times and jacks just plain thick :p

My hands hurt now

Oh yeah remember ELOY LOVES YOU :d && so do i

Wow that must have been my longest post ever..

Tokens

so this means your gone right?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PARTAY!!!! W00TTTT!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Your not funny "/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

never spoke to you, but have a nice ''holiday'' canada rules so you should have a good time.

good luck with life is all i can really say
    (゚Д゚≡゚Д゚)

Roy: [singing] We don't need no education.
    Moss: Yes you do; you've just used a double negative

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Gonna miss you like hell Cass Im sure you'll have a great time in wherever you move to, speak to you soon one day yeah babe xx
    Last edited by issaa.; 27-02-2006 at 10:21 PM.
    clarissaa.
    roll it up, light it up, smoke it up, inhale, exhale.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Omg Cassie We have to keep in touch k, lu xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah keep trying the voodoo curse on your phone jane and i hope so claz & thanx foxmoth i just dont wna leave my mates n everythin

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Goodbye, Cassay. You are a highly respected and popular member on this Forum. I look forward to Welcomeing you back some day (Hopefully)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Aww chick, Canadas lovely. Good luck in whatever happens and remember our baby pillow, what was it called -beardystroke-
    bef
    eloves
    chin

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft
    Goodbye, Cassay. You are a highly respected and popular member on this Forum. I look forward to Welcomeing you back some day (Hopefully)
    Lol call me cassie and thankyouu :d i doubt we'll get the net though. I'm gna have a tantrum at my mom tomorrow for making me go

and thanks bef i think our baby was called pillow
    Last edited by ilovejordan; 27-02-2006 at 10:29 PM.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast