HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Im so happy!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I know a guy who came out at 13 - his parents were fine about it.
    Nar.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by !!mike!!
    I think 15 is a good age. Some older friends came out at 15. Their parents didnt mind as the parents saw them mature enough.
    I think thats TBS there... almost 90% of the 15 year olds I know are immature little muppets. >_>

I think you should 'come out' over 16... At least... But people are all different I suppose.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Karl
    I think thats TBS there... almost 90% of the 15 year olds I know are immature little muppets. >_>

I think you should 'come out' over 16... At least... But people are all different I suppose.
    All depends on how mature you are. I just thought as i got older my mum would soon find out. I didnt want her to find out. I wanted to tell her.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well it's not exactly illegal at any age to come out is it. If they wanna tell their parents at a certain age then they should rather than keep it in them.
    Nar.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Gemma
    Well it's not exactly illegal at any age to come out is it. If they wanna tell their parents at a certain age then they should rather than keep it in them.
    Yeah, I guess. But sadly not every parent is in 100% acceptence of gay's. My friend told his dad and mum that he was bi-sexual and he thought that he was becoming gay, his dad hit him and threw him out the house, after his mum had a word with him, he's back in but they don't speak at all and whenever I see him he looks like he's well peed off and annoyed with something.

It's a shame that some people can't just accept sexuality

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's a good job I will not have to tell my Mum or Dad i'm gay.

He told me once you'd be out of this house like a shot, as soon as you woke up from the coma i'd put you in.

Tokens

Thats wrong. You should not br threatened because of your ***. :@

Tokens

Well thats life, not everyone has accepted Bisexual and Gay people.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

But my dads problem is that hes Homophobic so ive got a problem and im 13/14

Regards,

Snoop
    Last edited by Flisker; 28-02-2006 at 01:08 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion
    *oh trust me
    *I would NEVER go ATi
    And 15 mins later...
    Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5850 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card £195.73 1 £195.73
    *ordered.

Tokens

Well I advise, for your 'well-being' and if he's that Homophobic, don't tell him just yet...

Wait till you're older.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast