HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Iamme66 scams.

Tokens

If you go to the first and second pages of this thread, there's people saying they know you scam.
    Glyard
    A regular member

Boom, baby.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If you read my Neopets thread which is closed to stop arguments, lozzo2 said I don't scam and has done many credit trades with me.

Tokens

DUDE, I TOLD U HE SCAMS! AND HE MADE IT LOOK LIKE I WAS A SCAMMER! LOL I TRADED HIM ON NEOPETS AND I LOST 100K AND BOUGHT HIS 2 ITEMS AND HE SAID SOMEONE ELSE BOUUGHT THEM BUT I FOUND IT HARD TO BELIEVE ONLY COZ I HAD HIS 2 ITEMS AND LOST 100K

Told u he was a scammer, and then he called me a scammer and made stuff up about me!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I didn't make stuff up. You were the scammer.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Iamme66
    I got Stuttering, Charlotte037, Lycan, XMOTOX, and lozzo2 to vouch me. Plus, you're the one with no Rep.
    THE THING IS! SORRY FOR DBL POSTING! COZ HE HAS LIKE OVER 1K POSTS AND HAS BEEN "VOUCHED" BY PEOPLE DOESNT MEAN HE WONT SCAM! BECAUSE AS YOU CAN READ HE HAS SCAMMED A FEW PEOPLE AND SCAMMED ME THEN MADE UP0 STUFF SAYING I STOLE HIS DJ DECK AND 6 THRONES LMAO! I DONT EVEN HAVE A DJ DECK AND HE ALSO SAID I SCRIPT MY FURNI! LMAO I ONLY FOUND OUT LIKE YESTERDAY WHAT SCRIPTING MEAN AND I AM TOTALLY AGAINST IT!!

DOESNT MEAN UR GNA B LEGIT ALL THE TIME, YOU HAVE SCAMMED, WHO SAYS U WONT DO IT AGAIN? :eusa_whis

DONT U DARE SAY TO ME I WAS THE ONE WHO SCAMMED! HOW CAN U HONESTLY SAY THAT? IM A NICE CHICK AND CAME TO THE SITE FOR A REASON! I HAVE HEAPS IOF MATES @ HABBO AND HAVENT EVER SCAMMED! LOOK @ ALL MY FAN ROOMS LMAO! I GET PRESENTS EVERY FEW DAYS FROM MATES FOR HELPING THEM OUT! DUDE, U MADE EVERYTHING UP ABOUT ME! WHY WOULD I LIE? U NEVER TOLD ME WHY I LOST 100K ON NEOPETS AND WHHY I HAVE THE 2 ITEMS I BOUGHT! THEN, YOU TURN AROUND AND SAY ANOTHER PERSON BOUGHT IT WHEN THERE WASNT SUCH USERS

U USE A DUM EXCUSE AND SAY I GOT VOUCHED AND YOU HAVE NO REP! BIG WOOP I JUST STARTED THIS SITE, SO I AINT GONNA HAVE 20K POSTS AND HEAPS OF REP! IM WORKING TOWARDS THAT! IT IS JUST A SHAME FOR ME I GOT SCAMMED IN THE 1ST FEW DAYS! AND U KNOW U DID IT, YOU HAVE SCAMMED OTHER PEOPLE, THE EVIDENCE IS THERE, U JUST MAKE URSELF LOOK LIKE A FOOL SAYING STUFF THAT AINT TRUE!

SHEESH DUDE! JUST DONT DO IT
    Last edited by =tam=; 06-03-2006 at 07:58 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You say you're not a noob and have been HC for 4 months and you still don't know what scripting means? You're the noob. I knew what scripting was when I was only on Habbo for a week. Where did I say you scammed my DJ Decks etc?
    Last edited by DieselShaq; 06-03-2006 at 07:57 AM.

Tokens

LOL IN ONE OF MY CREDIT THREADS! U SAID I SCAMMED U 6 THRONES AND A DJ DECK! NO I DIDNT KNOW WHAT SCRIPTING WAS COZ I HADNT BEEN ON A FORUM SITE! I WAS ON HABBO BOUT 5 MONTHS AND I STOPPED FOR A YR AND ONLY CAME BACK!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Don't lie... It doesn't take a Forum to know what scripting means

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Iamme66
    You say you're not a noob and have been HC for 4 months and you still don't know what scripting means? You're the noob. I knew what scripting was when I was only on Habbo for a week. Where did I say you scammed my DJ Decks etc?
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost....8&postcount=17

Also, this thread will be closed soon I hope.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Okay. I've got bad memory but she did. Don't you have powers to close this thread?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast