HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: <3 Brian G.

Tokens

Default <3 Brian G.

There's this boy in my school, his name is Brian G. and I really like him.

I first started out liking my best friend Ryan C. He didn't like me back, he liked my best friend Cody. I wasn't jealous or anything, I just accepted it. So my Cody and Raquel decided they'd help me find someone else that I like. So they went through a bunch of guys.... none of them seemed right for me. So finally, I though of Brian. We are friends and we have stuff in common; we both play guitar, we are funny.

Raquel and I coached one of our schools intermediate basketball teams and Brian scorekeeped. So coincidentally, they day of one of our games, he was scorekeeping, our game. So Raquel sat in between Brian and me. I told Raquel that this would be the PERFECT time to start giving him hints as to who likes him. I noticed after a while that he started to catch onto what Raquel was saying, so I made up some fake excuse and left. It was making me nervous. At last recess I told Raquel just to go tell him. That's when it started.

I was so nervous that I got Raquel and Cody to talk to Brian for me. They asked him questions like "Would you ever give Kris a chance?" and "How do you feel about her liking you?" and they couldn't get anything out of him. So I went on MSN one night and my friend Alyssiana was on and she was talking to Brian (but I never asked her to). Brian got really angry because people were talking for me and he said, "I'm not talking about this anymore until Kris comes up and says how she feels about me face to face." My heart skipped a beat, I couldn't believe it. I want Brian and I to have a relationship together, so I guess I had to talk with him.

The next day I got Raquel to get Brian to go down the the Primary doors where we have hall monitor. She was supposed to bring him down after I got there, but instead, she talked to him first and they got down there before I did. So Cody came down with me and I was in the bathroom. I was so nervous that I almost started hyperventalating. Anyways, I couldn't go in there alone so Maryanne shoved me in there and Brian stood up. I basically froze up and I was just standing there. He finally started talking and said, "Kris, if you want to start something between us, then you are going to have to be able to talk to me" and he was right.

After that, nothing really happened.

I really want to be with Brian but I don't know if he likes me the way I like him.... and I don't have the guts to make the first move. I am afraid he will say no. This must make me sound SO stupid, but I have never done anything like this before.... so I need advice. What am I supposed to do?
    Last edited by Disposable Love; 15-03-2006 at 08:15 PM.
    Emo

Some say love is not for sinners.
    I believe that isn't true.
    Cause when I was finished sinning,
    love came down and showed me you.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ermm well have a look at the thread i started very similar except im a male shes a female so, just av a look its called help, my crush lol

Avatar removed by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Avatar image was exceeding the size limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Talk to him, it might all fall into place...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its all fell into place wid me and this girl i like, i fount out she liked me after all this time

Avatar removed by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Avatar image was exceeding the size limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

I wish it was that easy, at recess I have hall monitor and he plays foot hockey. We aren't in the same class. I hardly ever see him leave after school and in the morning he is always with his friends

That's cool. Brian liked one my friends for 4 years and he only told her last year (he doesn't like her anymore)
    Last edited by Disposable Love; 15-03-2006 at 09:33 PM.
    Emo

Some say love is not for sinners.
    I believe that isn't true.
    Cause when I was finished sinning,
    love came down and showed me you.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When you talk to him, just keep thinking "I will talk to him... I will talk to him..." and go and talk to him. If you say the wrong thing or whatever, try and laugh about it. I mean if i'm talking crap, and I know it i'll just start saying "and yadda yadda yadda".