HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

With me its the other way round :S
    Last edited by Emicat.; 03-04-2006 at 04:52 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by foxyfox00
    A Quick Question I Need Answered For My English Assignment That Deals With Maturity.

On The Statement "Boys Think, Boys Act"
    What Are Your Thoughts. I Decided I Should Post It Here Due To It Being In The Context Of A Movie Im Making About Maturity.

Do You Think Its Ture Or Not? Why?
    Eg: True Because Girls Think About Situations And Boys Just Do What they Want.
    shows who read that properly..

Boys think boys act?
    its
    Girls think boys act
    RAAAAAAWR

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzy!
    I Agree With Him And Theres Them Stickers Saying Boys Are Stupid Throw Rocks At Them I Mean Wth
    those boys are stupid things are hilarious. i have a folder saying stupid factory, where boys are made.
    and about the thread, i don't really understand it ;S I think stereotypically, boys act more; like in situations if they fall out with people, they have a fight, make up, end of. but with girls its all the *****ing and can never let things go. but i suppose that doesnt answer maturity question. eh i dont get it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think its been proven scientifically, that most girls mature quicker than boys. Which ultimately means that girls are more likely to think through their thoughts before acting upon them. With boys, some do act before thinking, but i think thats human nature which goes back to neanderthol times. It can't be helped, thats how our brains work.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

No that just means that 12 year old girls are stuck up while the 12 year old boys still think the word "bottom" is funny.

Come to think of it, it is quite a funny word.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Toodlepip
    I think its been proven scientifically, that most girls mature quicker than boys. Which ultimately means that girls are more likely to think through their thoughts before acting upon them. With boys, some do act before thinking, but i think thats human nature which goes back to neanderthol times. It can't be helped, thats how our brains work.
    Phiscal maturety has no effect on whether or not you think before takeing an action "/.
    The only diffent to the thinking proccess with age is realy that theres more exsperiance to draw on "/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks For Everyones Replies. And As For The Mistake......
    Bad Day, And I Cant Edit The Post!

As For The "Boys Are Stupid, Throw Rocks At Them" Sticker Pmsl I Have One Too
    [As A Joke Guys Are Hawt And Smart]. The Statement "Girls Think Boys Act" Was Said By My English Teacher And I Strongly Disagree With the Sexist Approach. All The Girls Magazines That Are Out Today Show Boys As Creatures And Immature Figures.

Personally I Think Maturity Is A Process That Takes Years.
    Not Only Physically Do You Have To Mature But Mentally.
    No-one Can Be 100% Mature Either, Because We All Have A Small Child Within Us. Mmmm Small Child, Lol.

Maturity Is Both Good And Bad Though, And The Border Is So Thin. In Finnishing What Ever Floats Your Boat!

Thanks For Doing Part Of My Assignment Everyone, Lol

→he said call me now
    →and id come a running
    →If you'd call me now baby id come a running.

•яαยขнєℓ •

Tokens

What about trannys? Lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

If he/she hadn't been banned they would have gotten such a reppin' from me Basically wins the argument though if you think about it - they're both, does that make transexuals/hermaphrodites better than us?
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You can't just stereotype half of the world as stupid just because of what they keep in their trousers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast