HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flight Plan

Tokens

Well I guess the idea of the little girl being dead would mean that Jodie Fosters character when crazy so it wasn't Too ovious that the little girl was alive but you do see evidence showing that the little girl is alive like the heart still being there and the fact that she was only travelling with one coffin.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Every movie/story goes through different stages, which, in very basic terms are;
    Equilibrium
    The distruption of equilibrium
    The restoration of equilibrium
    Plus, there's a whole bunch of plot twists in between.
    It couldn't have just been as simple as Jodie Foster going crazy, or there'd be no story to tell...
    The fact that it starts out as a mother and her child (which is the state of equilibrium) it suggests that for equilibrium to be restored, they would need to be reunited again.
    Like I said, it depends how your mind works and how much you know about film.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Magnet
    I thought she was dead, I wouldn't think it was obvious..
    You obviously do not watch too many films then , its blatently obvious she was never dead , there would be no story if the girl did'nt exist.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123