HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Default Good evening, I am Yolanta

Good evening everybody on the Habbox Forums, I hope you are all having a splendid day today, I am very happy to be here and have such a great opportunity to meet such people as you. I hope I will get along and become a valued member of the community, and make friends. Just one word of warning, I do not accept any inappropriate behaviour on my forum and will not tolerate bullying, if I find that this is the case I never hesitate to report people to the moderators corresponding with the section of threads. Anyway it is a pleasure to be here, and do not waste this opportunity for me.

I was born in South Korea and I am proud of my origins, I have been studying English since I was 4 years old and moved here not too long ago to England with my brother. I am now 11 years of age, and I play the violin at grade 7 level. I think you will find if you get on the right side of me it is possible for us to become great friends, but if you are mean or nasty I will immediately ignore and/or report you. Have a good night, and thank you for reading.

Thread Closed, Due to arguements and insults to other members - Dave,,
    Last edited by DaveTaylor; 13-04-2006 at 09:57 PM.

Persistence defines humanity.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Welcome to the forum ^.^

Tokens

I was dozing off during that introduction.

But hello.

Hey I'm Dave Mulberry. This is a picture of me and my boys in 2004. Well, just like ta say i'm proud of em.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hi Welcome I'd Give You A Better Welcome But I'm Too Busy Spamming.
    Rep Points/320
    Thanks, Lost-shark.

www.HHGS.net ftw

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Macarena
    Welcome to the forum ^.^
    Excuse but what is this - '^.^'? I do not like this, it is immature, please delete it from my forum immediately or I will report you.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yolanta
    Excuse but what is this - '^.^'? I do not like this, it is immature, please delete it from my forum immediately or I will report you.

-owned-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Welcome.
    clarissaa.
    roll it up, light it up, smoke it up, inhale, exhale.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Mulberry
    I was dozing off during that introduction.

But hello.
    Im sorry but that is very rude, I shall not be indulging in any further conversation with you, good day.

omg

i too am being from korea, welcome to the forum! read the faq and i must warn you there are maybe 6 bullies her they make me upset a bit but time heals al wound

a coincedence that we hav korean signetures I gues we realy are the proudest race rite? lol

korea rocks! i to was born there i moved to englernd 6 years ago only, i do not lek it her very much i et teasd by the white childs in my erea

your englesh is god i find it hard from engelsh to korean cold you teahech me a bit?> i get judjed her becaus my englesh is pore

once agen welcom this thred making my day!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Clarissa.
    Welcome.
    Thank you Clarissa, it is nice to meet you.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast