HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Question Rap, Pointless or Great

What are your thoughts on rap do you think its too influential or do you think its a great way to stop racisum in places like detroit
    Your thoughts please id like to see some interestinf replies on this :eusa_clap
    Bye bye people ive had a great time here i just have no reason to stay anymore

Tokens

Some rap is pointless, but some rap, if you listen to the lyrics, sends a pretty good message across.

Other then that, yeah I like rap.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think raps just liek any form of music, its just anotehr way to exspress yourslef, some rap is good some is bobba. some music is good some is bobba. to me raps just anotehr type of music.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes mentor but what i mean is some1 couldnt say classical is influential but they couls say rap is...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ciaran
    Yes mentor but what i mean is some1 couldnt say classical is influential but they couls say rap is...
    I think classical can be as influntal as rap. There complaty diffrent genires, aimed at complety differnt audinces, yet i can see how both can ealsy be as influental as the other.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i spose i see what you mean but rap is considdered to be a more influential music because it affects younger audiences or so they say

happy new year by the way

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ciaran
    i spose i see what you mean but rap is considdered to be a more influential music because it affects younger audiences or so they say

happy new year by the way
    Plus clasical music was aimed at audinces a few hundered years ago (im guesing at dates) while raps is aimed at modern audances, in a few 100 years i doubt rap with have the saem influnces as styles change. Oviosly today rap is more inflental, but it doesnt mean classicl wasnt inflental. wich is teh point im trying to make?

G-flow Guest

Some rap is just rubbish which has no meaning to it at all but in some cases they have real life situations etc

Tokens

Pointless
    Back.

Tokens

Completely pointless in rapping
    Back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast